X Events to be processed - 0 Events Executed

I have installed the latest version of Mautic on my shared hosting server and have configured the cronjobs as per the documentation. I have setup my 1st campaign and receive the below email when “mautic:campaigns:trigger” cron runs -

Triggering events for campaign 1

Triggering first level events

3 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100

0/3 [>---------------------------] 0%

1/3 [=========>------------------] 33%

2/3 [==================>---------] 66%

3/3 [============================] 100%

0 event(s) executed

Triggering scheduled events

0 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100

0 event(s) executed

Triggering ‘non-action’ events

0 event(s) executed

I understand that 3 events were to be processed but none of them executed. I also didn’t receive any email. Please advise on what could be the reason of email not being sent from Mautic?

I have installed the latest version of Mautic on my shared hosting server and have configured the cronjobs as per the documentation. I have setup my 1st campaign and receive the below email when “mautic:campaigns:trigger” cron runs -

3 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100
0/3 [>---------------------------] 0%
1/3 [=========>------------------] 33%
2/3 [==================>---------] 66%
3/3 [============================] 100%
0 event(s) executed

0 event(s) executed

Triggering ‘non-action’ events
0 event(s) executed

I understand that 3 events were to be processed but none of them executed. I also didn’t receive any email. Please advise on what could be the reason of email not being sent from Mautic?

I too am having this problem:

8 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100
 8/8 [============================] 100%
0 event(s) executed

0 event(s) executed

Triggering 'non-action' events
0 event(s) executed

@adamgo it looks this is related to some server issues. I purchased a new server with a higher config, ensured the new domain is DKIM verified and the cron jobs worked. Let me know if this helped you :slight_smile:

@nitesh I’m running Ubuntu 16.04 on Amazon Web Services with PHP 7.

I can send test emails with no problems.

I configured the cron jobs myself and am pretty sure they’re running correctly because a test segment I set up gets updated with new contacts at the intervals defined in my crontab.

The output I pasted is from running the mautic:campaigns:trigger job manually. In the campaign I set up, I also configured points to get added to contacts based on certain actions. That seems to be happening; it’s the emails that aren’t triggering.

@adamgo I also faced same issue…Couldn’t trace the exact cause to this error :frowning: The test email worked at my end as well and all others cron jobs were working fine as well. This may be because of the domain verification for DKIM. Please check.

Do let me know if you find any solution to this problem :slight_smile:

@adamgo @nitesh Please post your crontabs / list of cron jobs here. It will be very difficult for anyone to assist you without seeing what your current entries are.

7,22,37,52 * * * * www-data /bin/bash -l -c "/usr/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/mautic/app/app/console mautic:segments:update" 2,17,32,47 * * * * www-data /bin/bash -l -c "/usr/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/mautic/app/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild" */5 * * * * www-data /bin/bash -l -c "/usr/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/mautic/app/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger" 10 0 8 * * www-data /bin/bash -l -c "/usr/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/mautic/app/app/console mautic:iplookup:download"

I don’t think it’s an issue with my cron setup though, cause the emails do send some of the time.

It may just be an issue with the way I have the campaign setup and the intended behavior being different from what I’m expecting. For example, I had the email configured as a Marketing email in the campaign builder. I know this type isn’t supposed to be sent more than once to each contact. For the campaign, we’re sourcing contacts from a simple form. When testing, I’d fill out the form and give it a different name and email address each time, but I’m wondering if Mautic is somehow internally considering them to be the same contact because they always come from the same IP.

@adamgo You’ll want to add two more entires to cover all the bases:

mautic:emails:send
mautic:broadcasts:send

The former processes the email queue (if you have ‘Config -> Email Settings -> How should mail be handled’ set to queue) and the latter sends broadcast emails such as segment emails. You can also append --channel=email to the end of the broadcasts cron job.

Done. Thanks, @JConnell. I have email set to send immediately but I added the mautic:emails:send and left it commented out for now in case I want to switch to queue in the future.