Twitter plugin

Hello,

Does anyone know if/how the twitter plugin works?

I’ve managed to get it set up to the point if I manually add lead’s twitter handle to their ‘social’ twitter lead field it DOES show their social profile within the lead’s social tab.

However, if I add the twitter social link button to my landing page it doesn’t capture any data.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hello,

Does anyone know if/how the twitter plugin works?

I’ve managed to get it set up to the point if I manually add lead’s twitter handle to their ‘social’ twitter lead field it DOES show their social profile within the lead’s social tab.

However, if I add the twitter social link button to my landing page it doesn’t capture any data.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hello, the Twitter share button works for me. It lets visitors share the page. Is there something else you wish the button would do or is the share functionality broken for you?

I suppose I was expecting that when a known lead clicks on the share button there would be a mechanism whereby the lead’s ‘twitter’ field would be populated with their twitter handle.

Perhaps I have misunderstood the purpose of this plugin?

I guess. It’s just a classic share button. But it is a good idea. Not sure if it is technically possible though.