Unable to Open Certain Contact Cards

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.2.5
My PHP version is: 7.2.24
My Database type and version is: 10.2.31-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is:

When trying to access a specific contact card I am unable to view the details.

These errors are showing in the log:

2021/02/14 13:35:26 [error] 25803#25803: *60686 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined index: log in /var/www/mautic/app/bundles/DynamicContentBundle/Views/SubscribedEvents/Timeline/index.html.php on line 11
PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined index: log in /var/www/mautic/app/bundles/DynamicContentBundle/Views/SubscribedEvents/Timeline/index.html.php on line 11
PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined index: log in /var/www/mautic/app/bundles/DynamicContentBundle/Views/SubscribedEvents/Timeline/index.html.php on line 11
PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined index: log in /var/www/mautic/app/bundles/DynamicConte
2021/02/14 13:35:26 [error] 25803#25803: *60686 upstream sent too big header while reading response header from upstream, client: 84.228.126.65, server: domain.com, request: “GET /s/contacts/view/9978?_=1613309356556&mauticUserLastActive=370&mauticLastNotificationId= HTTP/2.0”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.2-fpm.sock:”, host: "domain.com, referrer: “https://domain.com/s/contacts

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Deleted /var/cache/prod
chown -R www-data:www-data /mautic/*
Updated DB schema /s/update/schema

Did this happen directly after an update?

Other things you can try:

Download Mautic, the same version, and use FTP to manually upload all the files again. Just to make sure that all the files are available and not corrupted.

Look not only at file ownership, but also file rights: File ownership and permissions | Mautic Community Documentation

Log out of the Mautic interface, delete your cookies.

Delete the cache again.

And login again.

After doing the above there is not much more left I can think of.

Hi
Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately this did not work after following all steps.

Very strange behaviours indeed.

Hey Mike,
Did you see this article about the upstream header size issue your logs contain?

Hey @joeyk thanks for the link. I have not come across this one as of yet, I have gone through it, however I am a bit confused as to where to add the amendments:

"But finally I resolved my upstream problem not with changing the fastcgi settings but with changing it to exactly this settings:

proxy_buffering on;
proxy_buffer_size 128k;
proxy_buffers 4 256k;
proxy_busy_buffers_size 256k;

I created a .conf file just for this and in /etc/nginx/conf.d"

Should I update this in the mautic.conf file, and if so any idea as where about to add it?