HTTP ERROR 500 when trying to open a contact

Hello,

When I try to open a contact from contact tab I got HTTP ERROR 500 (if I open the contact in a new tab. If I just stay on the same page, nothing happens).

Recently, I upgraded Mautic to v2.13.1
and I cleaned up old data with php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:maintenance:cleanup

PHP Version 7.0.30-0ubuntu0.16.04.1

Log errors:
[Tue May 29 15:11:00.134811 2018] [:error] [pid 24297] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:XXXXXX] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught UnexpectedValueException: The stream or file “/app/logs/mautic_prod-2018-05-29.php” could not be opened: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/StreamHandler.php:107\nStack trace:\n#0 /vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/RotatingFileHandler.php(107): Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler->write(Array)\n#1 /vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/AbstractProcessingHandler.php(37): Monolog\Handler\RotatingFileHandler->write(Array)\n#2 /vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Logger.php(337): Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler->handle(Array)\n#3 /vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Logger.php(518): Monolog\Logger->addRecord(400, ‘PHP Error: Unca…’, Array)\n#4 /app/bundles/CoreBundle/ErrorHandler/ErrorHandler.php(432): Monolog\Logger->log(400, ‘PHP Error: Unca…’, Array)\n#5 /app/bundles/Core in /vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/StreamHandler.php on line 107, referer: /s/contacts

Thanks,
Francesca

Hi, thank you.

Two weeks ago we performed the latest upgrade with the webinterface. But due to your suggestion we relaunched the upgrade procedure with SSH:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mautic/mautic/master/upgrade.php
php upgrade.php

and this solved the contact page problem

Great.
Thank you, MxyzptlkFishStix!