500 error when opening contacts - 1.4.0

Hi there!

I have updated to 1.4 and now I Can’t open any contact! 500 error!!!

Can someone help me please…

Hi there!

I have updated to 1.4 and now I Can’t open any contact! 500 error!!!
Can someone help me please…

I have the same error. During the installation the “cleaning chache” process stopped working. I try to reinstall and I have the same problem: “clear cache” doesn’t stop and work for hours.
I clear chache manually but some menu work some other don’t work, getting Error 500.
I can’t see: dashboard and leads, all the other menu work fine

I get the same.
500 errors

Guys, I write this for the 10th time today… Check the Mautic logs in app/logs dir and the server logs to learn more about the cause of the error.

I Ecopecz, I was out of the office for a long time.
Sorry, you are right, that’s what I have:
[2016-06-14 11:44:17] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: require(/home/impronte/marketing/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticCategoryBundleEntityCategory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /home/impronte/marketing/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []
[2016-06-14 11:44:17] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/impronte/marketing/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticCategoryBundleEntityCategory.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) - in file /home/impronte/marketing/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []

Any suggestions?

This does seem like a cache issue. Try to delete the app/cache directory. Make sure Mautic has permission to generate the new cache files in it. If you Mautic serves many requests for example by tracking a busy website, create a temporary index.html page in the Mautic root directory, clear the cache with the app/console cache:clear command and then delete the index.html file again. The issue with busy websites is that the cache generation will start multiple times and causes inconsistency.

Hi @escopecz I solved, I make by hand the tables and all work fine.

I @escopecz after the procedure the log change and I had this three kind of error:

[2016-06-15 08:41:49] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: Failed to connect to freegeoip.net port 80: Connection timed out [] []

[2016-06-15 09:36:00] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALDBALException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT COUNT() AS dctrn_count FROM (SELECT DISTINCT id10 FROM (SELECT m0_.is_published AS is_published0, m0_.date_added AS date_added1, m0_.created_by AS created_by2, m0_.created_by_user AS created_by_user3, m0_.date_modified AS date_modified4, m0_.modified_by AS modified_by5, m0_.modified_by_user AS modified_by_user6, m0_.checked_out AS checked_out7, m0_.checked_out_by AS checked_out_by8, m0_.checked_out_by_user AS checked_out_by_user9, m0_.id AS id10, m0_.name AS name11, m0_.type AS type12, m0_.width AS width13, m0_.height AS height14, m0_.cache_timeout AS cache_timeout15, m0_.ordering AS ordering16, m0_.params AS params17 FROM maugl_widgets m0_ WHERE m0_.created_by = ? ORDER BY m0_.ordering ASC) dctrn_result) dctrn_table’ with params [1]: Table ‘impronte_maut413.maugl_widgets’ doesn’t exist" at /home/impronte/marketing/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php line 91 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT COUNT() AS dctrn_count FROM (SELECT DISTINCT id10 FROM (SELECT m0_.is_published AS is_published0, m0_.date_added AS date_added1, m0_.created_by AS created_by2, m0_.created_by_user AS created_by_user3, m0_.date_modified AS date_modified4, m0_.modified_by AS modified_by5, m0_.modified_by_user AS modified_by_user6, m0_.checked_out AS checked_out7, m0_.checked_out_by AS checked_out_by8, m0_.checked_out_by_user AS checked_out_by_user9, m0_.id AS id10, m0_.name AS name11, m0_.type AS type12, m0_.width AS width13, m0_.height AS height14, m0_.cache_timeout AS cache_timeout15, m0_.ordering AS ordering16, m0_.params AS params17 FROM maugl_widgets m0_ WHERE m0_.created_by = ? ORDER BY m0_.ordering ASC) dctrn_result) dctrn_table’ with params [1]:nnTable ‘impronte_maut413.maugl_widgets’ doesn’t exist at /home/impronte/marketing/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php:91, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\Mysqli\MysqliException(code: 1146): Table ‘impronte_maut413.maugl_widgets’ doesn’t exist at /home/impronte/marketing/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php:89)”} []

[2016-06-15 10:45:43] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALDBALException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT distinct(l.email) FROM maugl_lead_donotcontact dnc LEFT JOIN maugl_leads l ON l.id = dnc.lead_id WHERE (dnc.channel = “email”) AND (l.email <> ‘’)’: Table ‘impronte_maut413.maugl_lead_donotcontact’ doesn’t exist” at /home/impronte/marketing/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php line 91 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT distinct(l.email) FROM maugl_lead_donotcontact dnc LEFT JOIN maugl_leads l ON l.id = dnc.lead_id WHERE (dnc.channel = “email”) AND (l.email <> ‘’)’:nnTable ‘impronte_maut413.maugl_lead_donotcontact’ doesn’t exist at /home/impronte/marketing/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php:91, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\Mysqli\MysqliException(code: 1146): Table ‘impronte_maut413.maugl_lead_donotcontact’ doesn’t exist at /home/impronte/marketing/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php:89)"} []

I try the procedure, but nothing change. I had the new 1.4.1 but I have the same error…