Mautic dashboard is inaccessible

Hi,

New to Mautic, please help!

I installed Mautic on one of my websites. Successfully created few emails, landing pages, lead lists etc. Suddenly, the Mautic dashboard is inaccessible (offline). The webpage reports this-

“The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator. System administrators, check server logs for errors.”

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/XYZ/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticCategoryBundleEntityCategory.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/XYZ/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 207

Thanks in advance!

-Visarga

Cleared the cache folder. Works fine for me.

Hi,

New to Mautic, please help!

I installed Mautic on one of my websites. Successfully created few emails, landing pages, lead lists etc. Suddenly, the Mautic dashboard is inaccessible (offline). The webpage reports this-

[i]“The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator. System administrators, check server logs for errors.”

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/XYZ/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticCategoryBundleEntityCategory.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/XYZ/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 207[/i]

Thanks in advance!
-Visarga

After the update to 1.3 I am having this same problem.

I am a Mautic noob, searched the forums and found a tip to delete the cache folder. That seemed to bring it back to life.

Try to clear the cache by removing the app/cache folder. It will regenerate again when you refresh Mautic.

Hello,
My upgrade process is stuck on an item with lubricating cache. So we manually cache FTP greased and mautic one, just do not sign him.

There was also some upgrade to DB during the upgrade, which could be causing my problem.

Can you think of how Mautic after upgrading work again?

REMOVE THE APP/CACHE FOLDER AND IT WORKS!

cleared but now also have same issue

Removing apps/cache folder works for me. Thanks!

I had the same problem, deleted the folder and all is good.

@Adam THANK YOU thank you thank you… total life saver