Internal Server Error after update

Hi,

After the latest update I am unable to access my Mautic installation.

Message returned is “Site is offline”.

Clearing the cache folder allowed the site to eventually load, however, the “Site is offline” is still persistent at the bottom of the page. It is also present in JSON responses, so links do not work.

I have had to add “die();” to the beginning of offline.php to temporarily solve my problem.

[15-Mar-2016 14:34:01 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/gbizituk/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticCategoryBundleEntityCategory.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php’) in /home/gbizituk/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 207

Hi,

After the latest update I am unable to access my Mautic installation.
Message returned is “Site is offline”.

Clearing the cache folder allowed the site to eventually load, however, the “Site is offline” is still persistent at the bottom of the page. It is also present in JSON responses, so links do not work.

I have had to add “die();” to the beginning of offline.php to temporarily solve my problem.

[15-Mar-2016 14:34:01 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/gbizituk/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticCategoryBundleEntityCategory.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php’) in /home/gbizituk/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 207