Unable to save changes in Configuration

Hi!

After the installation, changes the settings under “Configuration”. However, after pressing either the buttons “save and close” or “Apply” I get “Please wait…” and nothing happens.

The log file says:

[2016-04-12 21:10:44] mautic.WARNING: Command doctrine:migrations:version exited with status code 255 [] []

[2016-04-12 21:10:44] mautic.ERROR: PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory (uncaught exception) at /home_pr4/v/i/visualcontext.net/htdocs/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php line 40 while running console command doctrine:migrations:version [] []

But I think the database is connected, because I could save a new landing page.

Thank you for any hints and advise!

Ryuu

Hi!

After the installation, changes the settings under “Configuration”. However, after pressing either the buttons “save and close” or “Apply” I get “Please wait…” and nothing happens.

The log file says:
[2016-04-12 21:10:44] mautic.WARNING: Command doctrine:migrations:version exited with status code 255 [] []
[2016-04-12 21:10:44] mautic.ERROR: PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory (uncaught exception) at /home_pr4/v/i/visualcontext.net/htdocs/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php line 40 while running console command doctrine:migrations:version [] []

But I think the database is connected, because I could save a new landing page.

Thank you for any hints and advise!
Ryuu