Unable to save or edit landing pages, emails

Hi there,

I seem to be unable to save a new or existing landing page. Whenever I click ‘Save & Close’ or ‘Apply’, that entire button panel (including ‘Builder’, ‘Cancel’, ‘Save & Close’ and ‘Apply’) greys out and nothing else happens. The page doesn’t freeze, I can scroll or add text to the fields, but those buttons stay greyed out. My only option is to click somewhere on the left navigation pane to get off that page. When I go back in, the Landing Page I was trying to save was not saved.

The same thing happens with emails. I’ve tried using Firefox and Chrome and got the same result.

Has anyone had this happen to them? Any insights as to the cause or how to resolve?

Thanks

Hi there,

I seem to be unable to save a new or existing landing page. Whenever I click ‘Save & Close’ or ‘Apply’, that entire button panel (including ‘Builder’, ‘Cancel’, ‘Save & Close’ and ‘Apply’) greys out and nothing else happens. The page doesn’t freeze, I can scroll or add text to the fields, but those buttons stay greyed out. My only option is to click somewhere on the left navigation pane to get off that page. When I go back in, the Landing Page I was trying to save was not saved.

The same thing happens with emails. I’ve tried using Firefox and Chrome and got the same result.

Has anyone had this happen to them? Any insights as to the cause or how to resolve?

Thanks

shared hosting or VPS?

Shared hosting. We’re on Mautic version 2.5.1.

Thanks

Hi, I’m having the same problem right now, and I tried removing email, first name, and last name data as per your suggestion, but the buttons are still getting greyed out, i.e., “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)” per Google Chrome console.

EDIT:

This has fixed my issue:
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/3230-unable-to-save-landing-pages/last

[quote=25474:@wrhiltz]Update Wordfence firewall was blocking Mautic.
Whitelisted and fixed.
Wordfence did not like cross post entry[/quote]