NOT BEING ABLE TO SAVE MY LANDING PAGE

hello and good evening. I’m Dotman by name, a fellow mautic user.

I have been experiencing the same issue as you (not being able to save my landing page) when i click save/close). It will juts keep carrying out the action while every button turns white and when I refresh, nothing is saved.

I came to the forum space to seek for assistance and then I saw your post as well.

Have you been able to resolve it???

Thank you

hello and good evening. I’m Dotman by name, a fellow mautic user.

I have been experiencing the same issue as you (not being able to save my landing page) when i click save/close). It will juts keep carrying out the action while every button turns white and when I refresh, nothing is saved.

I came to the forum space to seek for assistance and then I saw your post as well.

Have you been able to resolve it???

Thank you

Delete cache folder.
Try use another browser.

@ninjoan i have done as advised by you.

I still experienced the same thing.

Thanks for the assistance though.

Check you system log

system log says this:

[2016-09-18 19:06:50] mautic.ERROR: SCHEMA ERROR: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT f.alias, f.is_unique_identifer as is_unique, f.type FROM lead_fields f ORDER BY f.field_order ASC’: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘propert7_mautic.lead_fields’ doesn’t exist [] []
[2016-09-18 19:06:51] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /home/propert7/public_html/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []
[2016-09-18 19:09:43] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /home/propert7/public_html/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []
[2016-09-18 19:10:40] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be

@ninjoan you mind if we talk via an IM (whatsapp, facebook) so that you can put me through???

Thanks

hi @ninjoan any solution yet???

I am kinda depending on you for help.

please don’t fail me.

Thanks

can you give me access to you Mautic just to test jninhilario@gmail.com

Good day. I am also having identical issue–unable to be able save landing pages and emails, while page spins after saving. Also using shared hosting environment. Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

Okay bro. Check your mail as I have sent my details.