Cannot save updates on landing pages

I am having difficulty in getting changes on landing pages to be saved. does anyone know if there is a problem?

Hello @cobusm and welcome to the Mautic Community Forums!

I have moved your post into #support as that seems to be the most appropriate place for it.

Please can you provide more information to facilitate others helping you with this problem? As a minimum please share:

1. Your Mautic version (shown at the bottom right of the screen)
  2. Your PHP version (accessed via the cog menu top right > System Info > PHPInfo)
  3. The theme you’re using (accessed via the landing page - look for the selected theme)
  4. Any errors you are seeing either in your browser console (press F12), or in Mautic’s error logs (accessed via the cog menu top right > System Info > Log)

With this information hopefully someone will be able to help troubleshoot and figure out what the problem is.

Thank you for the reply. The problem is just when i apply the changes i made to a landing page or when i create a new landing page, the program just hangs… it does not apply the changes. Will send info tomorrow.

I am using mautic Version : 2.15.3

PHP Version 7.1.33

I always use the blank themes

This is the following error in the log: [2020-01-20 09:38:01] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘UPDATE mau2y_leads SET last_active = ? WHERE id = ?’ with params [“2020-01-20 09:37:59”, null]: Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared” at /home/myleadsi/public_html/Forms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 115 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘UPDATE mau2y_leads SET last_active = ? WHERE id = ?’ with params [“2020-01-20 09:37:59”, null]:\n\nPrepared statement needs to be re-prepared at /home/myleadsi/public_html/Forms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:115, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\Mysqli\MysqliException(code: 0): Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared at /home/myleadsi/public_html/Forms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php:172)"}