Unwanted script injected into email <head>

Your software
My Mautic version is: v3.2.0
My PHP version is: 7.4.11

Your problem
My problem is: Mautic injects a script into the bottom of email and for my life I cant find why and what is this. It decreases my spam score :frowning:

<script style="display: none;">var tvt = tvt || {}; tvt.captureVariables = function(a){for(var b=
new Date,c={},d=Object.keys(a||{}),e=0,f;f=d[e];e++)if(a.hasOwnProperty(f)&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;"undefined"!=typeof a[f])try{var g=[];c[f]=JSON.stringify(a[f],function(l,t){try{if("function"!==typeof t){if("object"===typeof t&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;null!==t){if(t instanceof HTMLElement||t instanceof Node||-1!=g.indexOf(t))return;g.push(t)}return t}}catch(A){}})}catch(l){}a=document.createEvent("CustomEvent");a.initCustomEvent("TvtRetrievedVariablesEvent",!0,!0,{variables:c,date:b});window.dispatchEvent(a)};window.setTimeout(function() {tvt.captureVariables({'dataLayer.hide': (function(a){a=a.split(".");for(var b=window,c=0;c&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;a.length&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;(b=b[a[c]],b);c++);return b})('dataLayer.hide'),'gaData': window['gaData'],'dataLayer': window['dataLayer']})}, 2000);</script>

It seems like something related to Google Tag Manager, bu tno idea why its there. In the email template twig, there is no reference to anything like this at all, and in the base.html.twig, only this: {{ outputHeadDeclarations() }}

Any help would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: Tried to duplicate the email and change to template to the basic Code one, but still there in the email source.

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed that the script appears in the Code template and I can delete it from there, but still looking for a solution to figure out how it injects into other templates.