Update leads Tag with REST API

Hello,

I connect mautic with my CRM. I have connected them with the REST API.

Now i want to manage a the tags, for identify some action provide by my CRM for my lead list segmentation.

In the developper documentation i don’t see how i can add, remove or update tags into my lead with REST API.

Thanks for your help.

I was looking for the same thing

=(

Hello,
I connect mautic with my CRM. I have connected them with the REST API.
Now i want to manage a the tags, for identify some action provide by my CRM for my lead list segmentation.

In the developper documentation i don’t see how i can add, remove or update tags into my lead with REST API.
Thanks for your help.

I know it’s a year later, but I had trouble finding this out via the documentation a well, so figured I’d update this here question.

You can use the PUT /contacts/ID/edit which takes a map of fields to values. You can add “tags” as a field with the value being a comma separated list of the Tags as you want them to be (i.e. Make sure you add the current tags to your value before submitting, or they’ll be blown out). This is actually true for the endpoint as a whole, in my experience. You have to send ALL fields with their current or updated value or they’ll be blown out.

Something like:

{
"first_name":"John",
"last_name":"Smith",
"tags":"Tag1,Tag2,Tag3"
}

For reference: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/3161

Take a look at this script:

I think you can set a special parameter so it doesn’t overwrite if it already exists: Mautic Developer Documentation the overwriteWithBlank param determines that i think