Mautic update to v3.2.4
My PHP version is : 7.4
My MySQL/MariaDB version is (delete as applicable): MySQL 8.0
I am (delete as applicable): Updating
Upgrading/installing via (delete as applicable) : Command Line
These errors are showing in the installer :
These errors are showing in the Mautic log :
These errors are showing in the upgrade_log.txt file (located in the root of your Mautic instance when an upgrade has been attempted - ensure you remove or redact any sensitive data such as domain names in the file path) : not showing
My problem is : the spool folder is filling up but no mail is sent.
When i test i see no mail to be sent. This initially worked.
bash-4.2$ php /data/html/bin/console mautic:messages:send
Processing message queue
Messages sent: 0
Steps I have tried to fix the problem : Clear cache and validate spool folder.