Updating Lists?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is functionality yet to update the lists so if criteria of a lead is updated that matches/no longer matches my filter criteria, then my list will automatically get updated.

I updated my lead with a custom field value, but the list didn’t show any matching leads until I manually opened the list and hit Save and Close. Sorry if this is documented some where and I missed. If so, if you wouldn’t mind posting any doc location, I would be happy to look there instead.

Hi,

I was wondering if there is functionality yet to update the lists so if criteria of a lead is updated that matches/no longer matches my filter criteria, then my list will automatically get updated.

I updated my lead with a custom field value, but the list didn’t show any matching leads until I manually opened the list and hit Save and Close. Sorry if this is documented some where and I missed. If so, if you wouldn’t mind posting any doc location, I would be happy to look there instead.

I have the same question. Without this functionality, it makes the lists invalid and requires lists be recreated

That is what app/console mautic:leadlists:update command should do. Make sure your cron is configurated correctly app/console mautic:leadlists:update .