User role restrictions LandingPages

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.2.1
My PHP version is: php 7.2
My Database type and version is: mysql 5.0.12?

Your problem
My problem is: Restriction of the landingpage view does not work. If I set the user role to “view own” the user still can see any other landingpage of the system.

These errors are showing in the log: non

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: had a back and forward play with the user role settings

Does anyone got an idea what to do to enable the view of the own landingpages only?

When you choose an optimization event for your ad set, you’re telling our delivery system what result to aim for. If you optimize your ad set for landing page views, we’ll try to show your ad to the people we think are most likely to click it and load your chosen landing page. Optimizing for landing page views is a way to improve the traffic your website receives because of your ads.

A landing page view is when a person clicks on your ad link and then successfully loads at least some of your ad’s destination URL or Instant Experience. In this context, “landing page” refers to the destination URL or Instant Experience you choose during ad creation. In some cases where events can’t be counted directly due to partial or missing data given Apple’s iOS 14 policy updates, statistical modeling may be used to account for some landing page views.

Note: To deliver ads for your business’s website and reach people on iOS 14 devices, you can prioritize up to 8 unique conversion events per website domain under Aggregated Event Measurement. You might consider optimizing for upper-funnel actions like landing page views or link clicks, which don’t count towards the 8 conversion event limit, or a non-prioritized conversion event. If you optimize for non-prioritized conversion events, you will not be able to reach people who are opted out of tracking in their Facebook or Instagram apps on iOS 14.5 and later devices. Learn more about campaign optimization using non-prioritized events.