Using Gmail for business to send email

Are there any configuration tricks I need to know here? I select Gmail and put in my credentials (user@mydomain.com, password) and receive this:

Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection refused #111]

++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection refused #111]

I’ve tried changing some settings in the Google management console for my domain, but can’t seem to get it to work. Thanks!

Has anyone had success with this? I’m get connection refusal errors. The bigger question I have is if I have email integration in Zoho for my Gmail for business, will sending through Gmail allow the emails to be associated with leads or will I have to use BCC dropbox regardless?

Are there any configuration tricks I need to know here? I select Gmail and put in my credentials (user@mydomain.com, password) and receive this:

Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection refused #111]
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Connection refused #111]

I’ve tried changing some settings in the Google management console for my domain, but can’t seem to get it to work. Thanks!

Could you be more specific with the issue or error?
You would have to BCC as far as I know. have you tried integrating zoho with Mautic and trying that way? let zoho handle the connection.

I’ve gone with Mandrill for sending emails for now - but a new issue: I do have BCC Dropbox enabled in Zoho, and have the email set in the BCC for an email used in a campaign, but when the email fires, it just creates a lead for the BCC email address in Zoho and doesn’t associate the primary email with an existing lead or create a new one…any idea?