Vulnerabilities in Joomla filter?

I just received this message from my hosting provider:

It appears patches are available for application(s) installed in the following path(s):

2 vulnerabilities in Joomla

/home/trailweb/public_html/mkt/vendor/joomla/filter/src/InputFilter.php

It goes on to say they will apply patches automatically if these aren’t addressed within 7 days.

I don’t use Joomla so if they apply the patches and it only matters for Joomla integrations I’m any side effects will not impact me. However, if these vulnerabilities are serious, I thought the community should know about them and it would be good to see them officially addressed in the software.

If the filters were mis-flagged by the provider, that too would be good for the community to know to avoid unneeded panic and concern as others might receive the same message as me.

I just received this message from my hosting provider:

[i]It appears patches are available for application(s) installed in the following path(s):

2 vulnerabilities in Joomla
/home/trailweb/public_html/mkt/vendor/joomla/filter/src/InputFilter.php[/i]

It goes on to say they will apply patches automatically if these aren’t addressed within 7 days.

I don’t use Joomla so if they apply the patches and it only matters for Joomla integrations I’m any side effects will not impact me. However, if these vulnerabilities are serious, I thought the community should know about them and it would be good to see them officially addressed in the software.

If the filters were mis-flagged by the provider, that too would be good for the community to know to avoid unneeded panic and concern as others might receive the same message as me.