Want to change "Reply to" Email address for lead form

Hi,

We have 1 lead form created from Component–>Forms

when i am generating email for send form result i am not able to find any option to change “Reply to” email address. By default it takes reply to email address to be whoever has filled the lead form. but i want to specify different email address other than lead person.

Can you please help me to figure out from where i can change “reply to” email address for lead form.

Hi,

We have 1 lead form created from Component–>Forms

when i am generating email for send form result i am not able to find any option to change “Reply to” email address. By default it takes reply to email address to be whoever has filled the lead form. but i want to specify different email address other than lead person.

Can you please help me to figure out from where i can change “reply to” email address for lead form.

Are you sure you want to use this method to send emails to your prospects? In my opinion, this is not “workflowy” enough and you are missing some options (e.g. URL tracking). Would it be an option to design a simple campaign: If someone registers, the lead is put into a campaign which sends the lead input back to the lead. In this case, you would create an email (template) in which you can modify the reply-to address.

Maybe you want to give us some more details - sometimes there are even easier solutions on what you want to accomplish. :slight_smile: For me, it is not clear, which reply-to address should be used. Always the same? Some value you want to save for each lead? Dynamically and dependent on what data the lead gave you?

So here is complete flow. we have our company’s website. I have created 1 form here Component–>Forms. i have copied link of javascript to display that form in our website’s page. People fill up this form if they are interested in our email. when they submit form we get email with form result whatever they have typed in.

When i am designing email for sending result i can see all option for email like set subject, body, from address, to address , bcc etc… but i can not find any option where i can change/specify reply to email address.

By default when we get email and try to reply to it goes to whoever has filled up that form. we want to specify our company’ s group email for sales team.

Hope i have explained properly for what i want to do. Let me know still if you need more detail.

You should use a (simple) campaign to send out the email to your prospects. You can configure the reply-to address in the email template you are using in the campaign.