Where is Manage Fields tab?

Hi,

I’m just starting Mautic to see if I can replace my long time Getresponse autoresponder (would I?..) and want to import all my GT contacts into the Mautic. But I can not find the Manage Fileds tab. Was it removed now or where is it?

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

I’m just starting Mautic to see if I can replace my long time Getresponse autoresponder (would I?..) and want to import all my GT contacts into the Mautic. But I can not find the Manage Fileds tab. Was it removed now or where is it?

Thank you in advance!

Import contact option in Contacts windows

Thank you, ninjoan, but I still don’t see the Manage Fields option there.
http://i.imgur.com/PmpXb4R.png

@egoruk select your import file and then click the upload button. Mautic will read your file and then take you to a screen where you can map the columns to Mautic fields.

ok, thx! I will be importing CSV file with contacts. I am not sure about delimiter, enclosure and escape settings in my case when I have Exel CSV files. Can you please advise how to go about it?

Thanks again!!

@egoruk , the default options should be fine for excel generated CSV files.

if you need to create custom fields for your import to feed into, then you’ll need to create those by clicking on 1, then 2 in this image.

Thank you, it worked! Is it possible to have different lists in Contacts? And not just all the contracts from different niches mixed up? Thank you!

Maybe use Segment? Mautic has a single list, but you can filter on different fields.

I have several different lists I’m bringing from Getresponse that I use for email marketing in different niches and for different people’s interests. I’m not sure what segment is and where to look it up. But if I can not use separate lists I can not use Mautic. And I can’t manually go thru every contact to edit it/tag it, etc. because I have few thousand. Please advise.

Also, what are Attribution and Attribution Date and can be tags used to separate the contacts in “kinda lists” when sending email blasts?
What is Preferred Locale?

Thanks again!

When you import your contacts you can of course tag them on the fly or add them to one segment.
so you will have only one contacts lists, with all your data imported from differents files but then you will use the segment window to have a segmented view.

Besides that you will be able to construct dynamically new segments using contacts’ data filters and mautic will automaticall add/remove contacts that match the filters.

And you must use segments as the action right after having data is to create campaigns based most of the time on segments.

Best regards