Whitelabeling not applying

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.3
My PHP version is: 7.3
My Database type and version is: mySQL

Your problem
My problem is:

I’m using Nickian whitelabel (GitHub - nickian/mautic-whitelabeler: Easily change the logos, colors and company name in the Mautic user interface.). I customize everything (colors, logo, etc) and apply the whitelabe. For the entire process, it says that everything is successfully applied.

However, when I enter my Mautic installation, only the footer writing is changed. The logo, the colors and the Favicon are still the default Mautic. I tried to clean the cache via Terminal but nothing.

Has someone had this issue and found a solution? What can I do? Are there alternatives for the whitelabeling?

Thakn you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually it is a solid tool. It should work. Try another browser and see if it’s working.

2 Likes

I agree. In the past I never had issues with it.

I solved the issue, thank you :slight_smile: it was chrome that, even after cleaning its cache, still had issue. After moving to Brave, cleaning the browser cache, whitelabelink and cleaning the browser cache again worked like a charm.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I ran into similar problems. Maybe it can help other people. Clearing cache and different browsers didn’t work for me.

I had to run the mautic:assets:generate command

the white labeler is returning 404 page not found in mautic 5. what could be the problem?

The problem is that the plugin is only working for up to Mautic 4.4.11.
It is written here:

It makes sense to read the forums. We often talk abuot how every wingle Mautic Plugin ahs to be rewrittenm in order to work in Mautic 5.

Thanks Joeyk. Do you know how I can change the logos manually in version 5? Which files I may need to edit to change the logos?

Hi, sorry, I didnt have time to look into it yet.

its alright, thanks