Will emails that would have been sent out during Saturdays or Sundays but are prevented due to "Schedule only on the selected days of the week" setting be sent out on Monday instead?

I tried searching the forums but couldn’t find the answer to this question. So what I’m wondering is, will emails that would have been sent out during Saturdays or Sundays but are prevented due to “Schedule only on the selected days of the week” setting be sent out on Monday instead? For example a marketing email set up like this?

Correct, the email due on Saturday will be sent Monday.

2 Likes

Wonderful!

And what happens to the email that we’ll be sent a relative time period after that email? I assume that will count from Monday then? Let’s say a second email will be sent three days after, that email will then be sent on Thursday instead of Tuesday if the email had been allowed to be sent on Saturday?

If you chain the emails, then the next action will counted from the time the prev action was completed.
In the case mentioned above Thrusday is the third day. But that is a well known fact:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.