Zapier Integration Causing Notices in Error Log

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.1.0
My PHP version is: 7.2

Your problem
My problem is:

Zapier Mautic integration causes notices in the error log. Afterwards whenever the lead is edited / updated the same notices appear. Zapier seems to be adding some bad data to the mautic audit_log table. Deleting the entry in the table fixes it.

Perhaps the Zapier integration is only for cloud and not for self hosted Mautic?

These errors are showing in the log:

[2020-09-18 09:54:03] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Undefined offset: 1 - in file /home/site/public_html/hub/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Views/Auditlog/details.html.php - at line 62 {“mauticTemplateVars”:{“app”:"[object] (Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Templating\GlobalVariables: {})",“event”:{“eventType”:“update”,“eventLabel”:“Zapier Automation”,“timestamp”:“2020-09-16 20:52:44”,“details”:{“stage”:[2,null],“tags”:{“added”:[“photoshop intro”,“customer”],“removed”:[“customer ld”,“photoshop intro ld”]}},“contentTemplate”:“MauticLeadBundle:Auditlog:details.html.php”},“lead”:"[object] (Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #12177)",“mauticContent”:“lead”,“mauticTemplate”:“MauticLeadBundle:Auditlog:details.html.php”,“view”:"[object] (Mautic\CoreBundle\Templating\Engine\PhpEngine: {})"},“app”:"[object] (Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Templating\GlobalVariables: {})",“event”:{“eventType”:“update”,“eventLabel”:“Zapier Automation”,“timestamp”:“2020-09-16 20:52:44”,“details”:{“stage”:[2,null],“tags”:{“added”:[“photoshop intro”,“customer”],“removed”:[“customer ld”,“photoshop intro ld”]}},“contentTemplate”:“MauticLeadBundle:Auditlog:details.html.php”},“lead”:"[object] (Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #12177)",“mauticContent”:“lead”,“mauticTemplate”:“MauticLeadBundle:Auditlog:details.html.php”,“view”:"[object] (Mautic\CoreBundle\Templating\Engine\PhpEngine: {})",“details”:{“stage”:[2,null],“tags”:{“added”:[“photoshop intro”,“customer”],“removed”:[“customer ld”,“photoshop intro ld”]}},“type”:“update”,“text”:"",“objects”:{“stage”:[2,null],“tags”:{“added”:[“photoshop intro”,“customer”],“removed”:[“customer ld”,“photoshop intro ld”]}},“value”:{“added”:[“photoshop intro”,“customer”],“removed”:[“customer ld”,“photoshop intro ld”]},“key”:“tags”,“values”:{“added”:[“photoshop intro”,“customer”],“removed”:[“customer ld”,“photoshop intro ld”]},“field”:“tags”}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Changing PHP to 7.3

Reconnecting Zapier to Mautic.