Mautic Zapier Issue

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.4
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: MariaDB 10.3

Your problem
My problem is: I am trying to connect Mautic with zapier, but i am getting an error in zapier

I could fix this error by deleting the cache (rm -rf /var/cache/*) but the issue reappears. I have tried the cache:clear cronjob to periodically delete the cache, but unfortunately cache:clear is ineffective and it’s not fixing the issue. Can anybody suggest a solution for this?

Thank you,
Vishnu Mohan

Hello, check what’s written in the logs. They should be located in var/logs/ and have the current date in the file name. Best way is to check right after the 500 error happens so you can see it at the bottom of the file.
Simple way to check what’s at the bottom of the file is with

tail var/logs/[log_file_name_here] -n 100

Where “-n 100” means you want to see the last 100 rows.

How do you know which file name it should be? list all the files in that folder:

ls -al var/logs

And you will see the file name with today’s date. Use that in the tail command.

Once you get the error and do not understand what it means, copy-paste it to Google. There is a great chance that someone already explained what it means and found a solution.

If Google won’t help, past it here and we can discuss it further.

I encountered the same problem with n8n (free open-source alternative to zapier).
The problem was the permissions were not set after clearing the cache.
I created a file with these commands:

php /var/www/html/m/bin/console cache:clear
php /var/www/html/m/bin/console cache:warmup
chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/m
chmod -R 755 /var/www/html/m

The last two are setting the right permission after clearing the cache. To clear the cache, I run this file, not only the cache:clear command.