zapier integration lead update error

Mautic is integrated in a zapier zap. Basically the zap is activated when a new lead is created in mautic , it then synchronizes with salesforce and the last step is to get the salesforce id and update the mautic lead.

The first and second steps are working fine i.e. when a new lead is created the lead is also created in salesforce . But the third step is giving me error :

Bargle. We hit an error creating a lead. :-( Error:

mautic.preisanalytics.com returned (404) Not Found and said "Requested URL not found: /api/contacts/list/fields?access_token=NjViZTQ4YmI1N2ExODI5…

The deployed version of mautic is v1.3.1

Mautic is integrated in a zapier zap. Basically the zap is activated when a new lead is created in mautic , it then synchronizes with salesforce and the last step is to get the salesforce id and update the mautic lead.

The first and second steps are working fine i.e. when a new lead is created the lead is also created in salesforce . But the third step is giving me error :

Bargle. We hit an error creating a lead. :frowning: Error:
mautic.preisanalytics.com returned (404) Not Found and said "Requested URL not found: /api/contacts/list/fields?access_token=NjViZTQ4YmI1N2ExODI5…

The deployed version of mautic is v1.3.1