Zappier Security Issue

Hey Zpetterd,

I was setting up a new zappier syc with your plugin and looks like something is hardcoded in the plugin cause when I click on get lists from mautic I get somebody else’s. See the image below

Hey Zpetterd,

I was setting up a new zappier syc with your plugin and looks like something is hardcoded in the plugin cause when I click on get lists from mautic I get somebody else’s. See the image below

Hi,

Not real sure what is going on that. They aren’t hard coded in anywhere… My best bet is that it is being cached by Zapier. Those are some of the list that we used on our site. Either way it isn’t a security issue for us as they are not accessible. If you press “Load more choices” does it show the list from your site?

Looks like this is happening when I select New List as a trigger, if i click on test it gives and error even after i create a new list on my mautic installation, if I skip then this is when i see your list.

Wired

Hi,

I was thinking it was in the Actions. I’ve changed around the sample data and added deployed the new version. What error exactly are you getting? Are you having problems with any of the other triggers?