Zendesk Integration

Hi everybody,

Zendesk is listed as being integrateable without a third party plugin, but I can’t find any reference as to how to connect. Can somebody point me in the right direction I want to pull Zendesk details into Mautic.

Thanks

Nick

Hey there, I’m bumping this thread because I’d like to throw my hat into the ring of folks scratching their head looking for more information about this alleged Zendesk integration.

I can see that that it’s listed on the integrations page, but that seems to be the only trace of a relationship between Mautic and Zendesk. It’s not shown in my Mautic’s “Plugins” section either.

Anyone know what the deal is? Did someone accidentally reference an integration that doesn’t exist?

Maybe @escopecz has insight?

Hi everybody,

Zendesk is listed as being integrateable without a third party plugin, but I can’t find any reference as to how to connect. Can somebody point me in the right direction I want to pull Zendesk details into Mautic.

Thanks

Nick

I hate to bump, but I’m being pinged by our management to get to the bottom of whether or not our organization can utilize this integration. Anyone know why it’s shown on the Mautic site, who put it there, or how I might be able to use it?

Same issue.