107.2. The capability to assign the preference center of the Mautic email via Mautic REST API

My idea is: Add the capability to assign or update Mautic email preference center via Mautic REST API. Currently, there is no way to assign or update the preference center of the Mautic email via Mautic REST API. As shown in the Mautic REST API manual (https://developer.mautic.org/#emails), the capability to assign or update the preference center of the Mautic email is absent, although the Mautic REST API supports assigning and updating all the other Mautic email properties.

I think these groups of people would benefit from this idea: Heavy Mautic users who add hundreds or more of Mautic emails, and use custom Mautic preference center.

Why I think they would benefit from this idea: They will save so many hours when this feature is present.

Any code or resources to support this idea: None I know of.

Are you willing to work on this idea?: Maybe, several months later, when my current projects are completed, and when I can work on other things.

What skills and resources do you need to explore this further? If I were to make the Mautic code update for this, I will have to find out first what code updates should be made.

1 Like