1day range Dashboard reports not showing data after 2.9.0 update.

Hello!

It happenns after 2.9.0 update.

I updated to 2.9.2 and It is still the same.

It is regarding the Dashboard reports:

How to reproduce it:

If I select one month time report, everyting looks nice.

But if I select the time range of 1 day, its does not show any data out.

Please, see the screenshots bellow:

1 month report

1 day report

I am running it with Apache and PHP Version 5.6.30 with the folowing modules:

/etc/php.d/bcmath.ini, /etc/php.d/bz2.ini, /etc/php.d/calendar.ini, /etc/php.d/ctype.ini, /etc/php.d/curl.ini, /etc/php.d/dba.ini, /etc/php.d/dom.ini, /etc/php.d/exif.ini, /etc/php.d/fileinfo.ini, /etc/php.d/ftp.ini, /etc/php.d/gd.ini, /etc/php.d/gettext.ini, /etc/php.d/gmp.ini, /etc/php.d/iconv.ini, /etc/php.d/igbinary.ini, /etc/php.d/imap.ini, /etc/php.d/intl.ini, /etc/php.d/json.ini, /etc/php.d/ldap.ini, /etc/php.d/mbstring.ini, /etc/php.d/mcrypt.ini, /etc/php.d/memcache.ini, /etc/php.d/mysqlnd.ini, /etc/php.d/mysqlnd_mysql.ini, /etc/php.d/mysqlnd_mysqli.ini, /etc/php.d/odbc.ini, /etc/php.d/opcache.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo_mysqlnd.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo_odbc.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo_sqlite.ini, /etc/php.d/phar.ini, /etc/php.d/posix.ini, /etc/php.d/redis.ini, /etc/php.d/shmop.ini, /etc/php.d/simplexml.ini, /etc/php.d/soap.ini, /etc/php.d/sockets.ini, /etc/php.d/sqlite3.ini, /etc/php.d/sysvmsg.ini, /etc/php.d/sysvsem.ini, /etc/php.d/sysvshm.ini, /etc/php.d/tidy.ini, /etc/php.d/tokenizer.ini, /etc/php.d/xml.ini, /etc/php.d/xml_wddx.ini, /etc/php.d/xmlreader.ini, /etc/php.d/xmlrpc.ini, /etc/php.d/xmlwriter.ini, /etc/php.d/xsl.ini, /etc/php.d/z-memcached.ini, /etc/php.d/zip.ini

Is It a known issue?

Is it related with my webserver setup or am I fine with this?

Please, Does anyone have any suggestion in which way should I go to better investigate in how to solve it?

Thanks in advance. Best regards.

Hello!

It happenns after 2.9.0 update.
I updated to 2.9.2 and It is still the same.

It is regarding the Dashboard reports:

How to reproduce it:
If I select one month time report, everyting looks nice.
But if I select the time range of 1 day, its does not show any data out.

Please, see the screenshots bellow:

1 month report

1 day report

I am running it with Apache and PHP Version 5.6.30 with the folowing modules:

/etc/php.d/bcmath.ini, /etc/php.d/bz2.ini, /etc/php.d/calendar.ini, /etc/php.d/ctype.ini, /etc/php.d/curl.ini, /etc/php.d/dba.ini, /etc/php.d/dom.ini, /etc/php.d/exif.ini, /etc/php.d/fileinfo.ini, /etc/php.d/ftp.ini, /etc/php.d/gd.ini, /etc/php.d/gettext.ini, /etc/php.d/gmp.ini, /etc/php.d/iconv.ini, /etc/php.d/igbinary.ini, /etc/php.d/imap.ini, /etc/php.d/intl.ini, /etc/php.d/json.ini, /etc/php.d/ldap.ini, /etc/php.d/mbstring.ini, /etc/php.d/mcrypt.ini, /etc/php.d/memcache.ini, /etc/php.d/mysqlnd.ini, /etc/php.d/mysqlnd_mysql.ini, /etc/php.d/mysqlnd_mysqli.ini, /etc/php.d/odbc.ini, /etc/php.d/opcache.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo_mysqlnd.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo_odbc.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo_sqlite.ini, /etc/php.d/phar.ini, /etc/php.d/posix.ini, /etc/php.d/redis.ini, /etc/php.d/shmop.ini, /etc/php.d/simplexml.ini, /etc/php.d/soap.ini, /etc/php.d/sockets.ini, /etc/php.d/sqlite3.ini, /etc/php.d/sysvmsg.ini, /etc/php.d/sysvsem.ini, /etc/php.d/sysvshm.ini, /etc/php.d/tidy.ini, /etc/php.d/tokenizer.ini, /etc/php.d/xml.ini, /etc/php.d/xml_wddx.ini, /etc/php.d/xmlreader.ini, /etc/php.d/xmlrpc.ini, /etc/php.d/xmlwriter.ini, /etc/php.d/xsl.ini, /etc/php.d/z-memcached.ini, /etc/php.d/zip.ini

Is It a known issue?

Is it related with my webserver setup or am I fine with this?

Please, Does anyone have any suggestion in which way should I go to better investigate in how to solve it?

Thanks in advance. Best regards.

Please, anyone can help?

I have upgraded to 2.10.0 and this issue is still there.
Could you please anyone can help me with any Idea/guess?

Hi @Alcides! I’ve reproduce your question and… for me is the same issue. I can not see reports for a only day

Hi! @sergio.bolinches ,
Thanks for the information.
I am strugling myself in finding out this issue.
I Was pratically convincend that I Was the only one in facing this issue.
So I did ALL I could, I thought It Was related with redis, but I do not think so.

Any Idea?