[2024-04-04 08:15:33] mautic.WARNING: Command `mautic:emails:send` exited with status code 1 [] {"hostname":"

Your software
My Mautic version is: mautic-4.4.2
My PHP version is: PHP Version 8.0.30
My Database type and version is: 10.5.24-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is: Mautic software running on the Plesk server is installed on the following subdam: https://email.aluplanbim.com/, I receive and send the forms I created on this system via Office 365. The system was working normally until a few days ago. However, currently, when you fill out the form and press the send button, the process is not completed.

These errors are showing in the log: In the Mautic logs I see the following:

2024-04-04 07:52:08] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException: “Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:1:{s:5:“notes”;a:2:{i:0;O:33:“Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection”:2:{s:13:“NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:“Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection”:1:{s:53:“__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements”;a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized”;b:0;}i:1;s:3:“abc”;}}}” at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php line 37 {“exception”:“[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:"fields";a:1:{s:5:"notes";a:2:{i:0;O:33:"Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection":2:{s:13:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:"Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection":1:{s:53:"__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements";a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized";b:0;}i:1;s:3:"abc";}}} at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php:37)”} {“hostname”:“server.allplan.com.tr”,“pid”:3408}
[2024-04-04 07:52:34] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException: “Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:2:{s:11:“ipAddresses”;a:2:{i:0;s:0:”“;i:1;s:11:“5.25.169.78”;}s:6:“fields”;a:1:{s:5:“notes”;a:2:{i:0;O:33:“Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection”:2:{s:13:“NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:“Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection”:1:{s:53:“__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements”;a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized”;b:0;}i:1;s:13:“samamümümü”;}}}” at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php line 37 {“exception”:“[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:2:{s:11:"ipAddresses";a:2:{i:0;s:0:"";i:1;s:11:"5.25.169.78";}s:6:"fields";a:1:{s:5:"notes";a:2:{i:0;O:33:"Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection":2:{s:13:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:"Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection":1:{s:53:"__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements";a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized";b:0;}i:1;s:13:"samamümümü";}}} at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php:37)”} {“hostname”:“server.allplan.com.tr”,“pid”:3534}
[2024-04-04 07:54:26] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException: “Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:1:{s:5:“notes”;a:2:{i:0;O:33:“Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection”:2:{s:13:“NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:“Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection”:1:{s:53:“__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements”;a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized”;b:0;}i:1;s:13:“samamümümü”;}}}” at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php line 37 {“exception”:“[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:"fields";a:1:{s:5:"notes";a:2:{i:0;O:33:"Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection":2:{s:13:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:"Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection":1:{s:53:"__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements";a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized";b:0;}i:1;s:13:"samamümümü";}}} at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php:37)”} {“hostname”:“server.allplan.com.tr”,“pid”:4265}
[2024-04-04 08:15:33] mautic.NOTICE: Swift_TransportException: Connection could not be established with host smtp.office365.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://smtp.office365.com:587 (Connection timed out) Log data: ++ Starting Swift_Transport_EsmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.office365.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://smtp.office365.com:587 (Connection timed out) (code: 0) (uncaught exception) at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Plugins/LoggerPlugin.php line 124 while running console command mautic:emails:send {“hostname”:“server.allplan.com.tr”,“pid”:13012}
[2024-04-04 08:15:33] mautic.WARNING: Command mautic:emails:send exited with status code 1 {“hostname”:“server.allplan.com.tr”,“pid”:13012}
[2024-04-04 08:41:52] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException: “Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:1:{s:5:“notes”;a:2:{i:0;O:33:“Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection”:2:{s:13:“NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:“Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection”:1:{s:53:“__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements”;a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized”;b:0;}i:1;s:16:“czvüt vüt vüt”;}}}” at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php line 37 {“exception”:“[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:"fields";a:1:{s:5:"notes";a:2:{i:0;O:33:"Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection":2:{s:13:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:"Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection":1:{s:53:"__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements";a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized";b:0;}i:1;s:16:"czvüt vüt vüt";}}} at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php:37)”} {“hostname”:“server.allplan.com.tr”,“pid”:24123}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I’m not sure if I’m asking the question under the right title, this is my first time using the forum. I’m sorry if I made a mistake. Frankly, the stmp settings test seems successful. I do not know what will I do.

Check your network stack. Looks like either the remote smtp is offline or you’re experiencing local network issues.

Hello, thank you for your monument. This issue has become really annoying for me. Mautic is working on Plesk. I also received support from Plesk and they made all the necessary server settings. Forms that work during the day stop working after a while. I’m sure SMTP is working. You were able to use many forms today. However, it is not working now and I see the following in the Mautic system logs.

[2024-04-08 14:49:40] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException: “Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:1:{s:5:“notes”;a:2:{i:0;O:33:“Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection”:2:{s:13:“NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:“Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection”:1:{s:53:“__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements”;a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized”;b:0;}i:1;s:13:“iaüieaüeaü”;}}}” at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php line 37 {“exception”:“[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:"fields";a:1:{s:5:"notes";a:2:{i:0;O:33:"Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection":2:{s:13:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:"Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection":1:{s:53:"__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements";a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized";b:0;}i:1;s:13:"iaüieaüeaü";}}} at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php:37)”} {“hostname”:“server.allplan.com.tr”,“pid”:16907}
[2024-04-08 15:01:30] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException: “Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:1:{s:5:“notes”;a:2:{i:0;O:33:“Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection”:2:{s:13:“NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:“Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection”:1:{s:53:“__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements”;a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized”;b:0;}i:1;s:16:“czvüt vüt vüt”;}}}” at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php line 37 {“exception”:“[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:"fields";a:1:{s:5:"notes";a:2:{i:0;O:33:"Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection":2:{s:13:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:"Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection":1:{s:53:"__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements";a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized";b:0;}i:1;s:16:"czvüt vüt vüt";}}} at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php:37)”} {“hostname”:“server.allplan.com.tr”,“pid”:8814}
[2024-04-08 15:02:01] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException: “Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:1:{s:5:“notes”;a:2:{i:0;O:33:“Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection”:2:{s:13:“NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:“Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection”:1:{s:53:“__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements”;a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized”;b:0;}i:1;s:13:“iaüieaüeaü”;}}}” at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php line 37 {“exception”:“[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:"fields";a:1:{s:5:"notes";a:2:{i:0;O:33:"Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection":2:{s:13:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:"Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection":1:{s:53:"__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements";a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized";b:0;}i:1;s:13:"iaüieaüeaü";}}} at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php:37)”} {“hostname”:“server.allplan.com.tr”,“pid”:14360}
[2024-04-08 15:11:23] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException: “Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:6:{s:6:“fields”;a:8:{s:13:“gdpr_accepted”;a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;b:0;}s:21:“bizi_nereden_duydunuz”;a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:9:“Instagram”;}s:5:“notes”;a:2:{i:0;O:33:“Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection”:2:{s:13:“NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:“Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection”:1:{s:53:“__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements”;a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized”;b:0;}i:1;s:4:“test”;}s:3:“gsm”;a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:“test”;}s:9:“firstname”;a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:“test”;}s:7:“company”;a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:“test”;}s:5:“email”;a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:13:“test@test.tld”;}s:4:“city”;a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:“test”;}}s:9:“firstname”;a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:“test”;}s:7:“company”;a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:“test”;}s:5:“email”;a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:13:“test@test.tld”;}s:4:“city”;a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:“test”;}s:14:“dateIdentified”;a:2:{i:0;s:0:”“;i:1;O:8:“DateTime”:3:{s:4:“date”;s:26:“2024-04-08 15:11:23.771686”;s:13:“timezone_type”;i:3;s:8:“timezone”;s:15:“Europe/Istanbul”;}}}” at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php line 37 {“exception”:“[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:6:{s:6:"fields";a:8:{s:13:"gdpr_accepted";a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;b:0;}s:21:"bizi_nereden_duydunuz";a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:9:"Instagram";}s:5:"notes";a:2:{i:0;O:33:"Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection":2:{s:13:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:"Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection":1:{s:53:"__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements";a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized";b:0;}i:1;s:4:"test";}s:3:"gsm";a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:"test";}s:9:"firstname";a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:"test";}s:7:"company";a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:"test";}s:5:"email";a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:13:"test@test.tld";}s:4:"city";a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:"test";}}s:9:"firstname";a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:"test";}s:7:"company";a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:"test";}s:5:"email";a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:13:"test@test.tld";}s:4:"city";a:2:{i:0;N;i:1;s:4:"test";}s:14:"dateIdentified";a:2:{i:0;s:0:"";i:1;O:8:"DateTime":3:{s:4:"date";s:26:"2024-04-08 15:11:23.771686";s:13:"timezone_type";i:3;s:8:"timezone";s:15:"Europe/Istanbul";}}} at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php:37)”} {“hostname”:“server.allplan.com.tr”,“pid”:12696}
[2024-04-08 15:54:20] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException: “Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:1:{s:5:“notes”;a:2:{i:0;O:33:“Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection”:2:{s:13:“NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:“Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection”:1:{s:53:“__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements”;a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized”;b:0;}i:1;s:3:“abc”;}}}” at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php line 37 {“exception”:“[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Serialized array includes null-byte. This cannot be saved as a text. Please check if you not provided object with protected or private members. Serialized Array: a:1:{s:6:"fields";a:1:{s:5:"notes";a:2:{i:0;O:33:"Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection":2:{s:13:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__collection";O:43:"Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection":1:{s:53:"__NULL_BYTE__Doctrine\Common\Collections\ArrayCollection__NULL_BYTE__elements";a:0:{}}s:14:"NULL_BYTE__NULL_BYTE__initialized";b:0;}i:1;s:3:"abc";}}} at /var/www/vhosts/aluplanbim.com/email.aluplanbim.com/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Doctrine/Type/ArrayType.php:37)”} {“hostname”:“server.allplan.com.tr”,“pid”:30862}

Mautic 4.4.3

I also feel confident about that part - even without validating it.

Few things that I would do:

1. flush the cache (deleting the cache directory content)
  2. making sure that the nameservers in the resolve.conf file are valid
  3. making sure that the firewall allow outbound connections with the remote

If it still fail;
Verify the app file integrity (don’t forget to flush the cache after verifying the integrity)

If it keeps failing, then I would check for the locally generated files (i.e. config/local.php) for errors. And try to reproduce using a blank/default DB schema.

If using a default DB schema still yield an error, than you have a file problem (some file(s) are corrupting your app). Remove any custom/plugin/“find a synonym” file and see it from there.

If not, then you have a configuration issue that is stored in the DB.

Doing that should help you drilling down until you get to the root of the issue.