403 Forbidden on mautic.com

Hi,

I noticed this issue myself a few times. When submitting a form embedded in a 3rd party website sometimes the user gets a 403 response from the Mautic server. When this happened to me I tried submitting a few more times and then it worked again.

Today I got an email from a website visitor with a screenshot of the Mautic error page: “Tsk tsk. Apparently you don’t have access to this area.”

When I tried myself the form worked as expected redirecting to the success url.

This behaviour happens on the hosted version on Mautic.com. I don’t know if it happens on the self hosted version.

I noticed this several months ago and it keeps happening on all three hosted accounts that I have access to. It only happens sometimes and leads are being generated from all forms that I noticed this issue on. The problem is that I do not know how many visitors get the error message since I do not have access to the server logs and from analytics I can only see that they didn’t reach the success url but not if they tried to submit the form.

This is a pretty big issue because nobody wants to be loosing leads this way.

Please contact me if you need the live urls and details about my account.

Thank you for the help,

Miha

Hi,

I noticed this issue myself a few times. When submitting a form embedded in a 3rd party website sometimes the user gets a 403 response from the Mautic server. When this happened to me I tried submitting a few more times and then it worked again.
Today I got an email from a website visitor with a screenshot of the Mautic error page: “Tsk tsk. Apparently you don’t have access to this area.”
When I tried myself the form worked as expected redirecting to the success url.

This behaviour happens on the hosted version on Mautic.com. I don’t know if it happens on the self hosted version.
I noticed this several months ago and it keeps happening on all three hosted accounts that I have access to. It only happens sometimes and leads are being generated from all forms that I noticed this issue on. The problem is that I do not know how many visitors get the error message since I do not have access to the server logs and from analytics I can only see that they didn’t reach the success url but not if they tried to submit the form.

This is a pretty big issue because nobody wants to be loosing leads this way.

Please contact me if you need the live urls and details about my account.

Thank you for the help,
Miha

Hi Miha

Since you’re using the hosted version, please log into the control panel for hosted accounts and submit a support ticket. The team there will look at the examples and check out the logs as needed to resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

I remembered that right after I posted here.
Sorry for the trouble.