500 internal server error email link when tracking link clicks or page visits in a campaign

I have found a solution to fix the problem once and for all

1. Enable pdo_mysql on cpanel or server

2. In app/config/local.php, at ‘db_driver’ => ‘mysqli’ change it to ‘db_driver’ => ‘pdo_mysql’

3. Clear Cache by deleting the cache folder via the file manager

Did the above and links tracking visits and url clicks are opening fine without the 500 internal server error.

The error code below guided me. I had ignored it since it wasn’t triggered by my own activities. It would autogenerate itself and fill the entire error log as one error.

mautic.ERROR: CAMPAIGN: An exception occurred while executing ‘REPLACE INTO maunfbd_campaign_lead_event_failed_log( log_id, date_added, reason) SELECT id, :dateAdded as date_added, :message as reason from maunfbd_campaign_lead_event_log WHERE is_scheduled = 1 AND lead_id = :contactId AND campaign_id = :campaignId AND rotation = :rotation’: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘:dateAdded as date_added, :message as reason from maunfbd_campaign_lead_event…’ at line 2

More resources on the same.

1 Like