500 Internal Server Error when sending email

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3
My PHP version is: PHP 7.3

Your problem
My problem is: 500 Internal Server Error when sending email, preview email template, sending test email from email configuration (using amazon). Anything with sending email, I would get this 500 Internal Server Error.

Before, it works just fine. This happens only after I installed the https://github.com/ChrisRAoW/mautic-rss-to-email-bundle/

When I managed to get it to work, the plugin, I can’t send out any email.
Yes, clear the cache already.

These errors are showing in the log:

[26-Aug-2020 02:17:23 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 372736 bytes) in /home/mofobi/public_html/mautic/vendor/symfony/translation/Translator.php on line 349
[26-Aug-2020 02:19:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 495616 bytes) in /home/mofobi/public_html/mautic/vendor/symfony/translation/Translator.php on line 349
[26-Aug-2020 02:44:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 327680 bytes) in /home/mofobi/public_html/mautic/vendor/symfony/translation/MessageCatalogue.php on line 134

But I assume this is coming from when I was installing the rss plugin.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Google this?

1 Like

Probably seems like you have an issue with your memory allocation and/or the plugin.

Take a look at:

Otherwise please reach out to the plugin author :slight_smile:

Yeah, the plugin author has not got back to me yet. I posted this issue here, who knows someone might answer this quicker.

Upon further investigation, here is the error I saw…

[2020-08-26 01:27:33] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Type error: Too few arguments to function Mautic\CoreBundle\EventListener\CommonStatsSubscriber::__construct(), 0 passed in /home/mofobi/public_html/mautic/var/cache/prod/ContainerMp5stti/appProdProjectContainer.php on line 7584 and exactly 2 expected” at /home/mofobi/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/EventListener/CommonStatsSubscriber.php line 49 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Type error: Too few arguments to function Mautic\CoreBundle\EventListener\CommonStatsSubscriber::__construct(), 0 passed in /home/mofobi/public_html/mautic/var/cache/prod/ContainerMp5stti/appProdProjectContainer.php on line 7584 and exactly 2 expected at /home/mofobi/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/EventListener/CommonStatsSubscriber.php:49)"}

The plugin doesn’t support mautic v3, so, it is a good idea you remove it for now.