can't create email

Hi,

I reinstalled the new Mautic 2.0 and updated all the crob job,

when checking the email function, found out it’s not working even I click to the button “NEW” , do anyone has same experience?

Hi,

I reinstalled the new Mautic 2.0 and updated all the crob job,
when checking the email function, found out it’s not working even I click to the button “NEW” , do anyone has same experience?

Hi, make sure you use latest 2.0.1 (contains bugfixes), clear the Mautic cache and also refresh the browser. If the problem will be there still, check the Mautic logs if there is some clue about what it could be.

I found this in the log

[2016-07-20 09:10:52] mautic.ERROR: Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 288529791206825984 bytes) - in file /home//public_html/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Views/FormTheme/Config/monitored_email_widget.html.php - at line 14 [] []
[2016-07-20 09:12:23] mautic.ERROR: Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 65865960 bytes) - in file /home/
/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/IpLookup/AbstractLocalDataLookup.php - at line 85 [] []
[2016-07-20 09:12:26] mautic.ERROR: Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 70080841 bytes) - in file /home//public_html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/IpLookup/AbstractLocalDataLookup.php - at line 85 [] []
[2016-07-20 09:16:29] mautic.ERROR: Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 288529791206825984 bytes) - in file /home/
/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Views/FormTheme/Config/monitored_email_widget.html.php - at line 14 [] []
[2016-07-20 09:25:26] mautic.ERROR: Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 288529791206825984 bytes) - in file /home/*/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Views/FormTheme/Config/monitored_email_widget.html.php - at line 14 [] []

what i can do with this?

Contact your server admin to raise the memory_limit to at least 256MB.

Thanks, but I not really get it with the “server admin”, is it mean I need to contact with my hosting livechat to increase the limit or I can just adjust from my hosting?

Thank you.

I don’t know who your server provider is and if I did, I don’t know how they do it. So ask someone who knows how to increase it. Hosting livechat sounds like a good way where to start.

after i increase the memory limit, I have the error message with

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 6 passed to SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationRequest::createRequestFromFactory() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/bestcas3/public_html/mautic/app/bootstrap.php.cache on line 503 and defined in /home/bestcas3/public_html/mautic/app/bootstrap.php.cache:1305 Stack trace: #0 /home/bestcas3/public_html/mautic/app/bootstrap.php.cache(503): SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationRequest::createRequestFromFactory(Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL) #1 /home/bestcas3/public_html/mautic/vendor/stack/run/src/Stack/run.php(11): SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationRequest::createFromGlobals() #2 /home/bestcas3/public_html/mautic/index.php(30): Stackrun(Object(StackStackedHttpKernel)) #3 {main} thrown in /home/bestcas3/public_html/mautic/app/bootstrap.php.cache on line 1305

I am using siteground for hosting, can you help? thanks.

Try to clear Mautic cache by removing the app/cache/prod directory.

Hi already did but error message is still there.

Could you provide the steps to replicate this error?

first, I found out the emails page is not working, and there is error as showing above.
2nd, change to memory_limit to at least 256MB.
3rd, got the error message at bootstrap.php as showing above

now even can’t login the site.

Ok, I needed to know when the error is triggered. So it’s on every page load.

It does seem like a cache issue. If you can perform a CLI commands, what is output of

/path_to_mautic/app/console cache:clear

command?

Also, make sure the file permission and the folder owner is OK and Mautic can generate the new cache. Do not execute any Mautic commands as the root.

I am not a programmer, do you mind to give me a hand? I have get you the access. many thanks!