Cannot Install - Out of Memory

I downloaded the production version of Mautic 1.2 (https://www.mautic.org/download/) and uploaded it into a folder on my domain. When I navigated to this folder through the browser to complete the install, I get the following message:

Code:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 35389440) (tried to allocate 36 bytes) in /path/to/mautic/app/bootstrap.php.cache on line 2701

In my PHP Info I see I have 120M allocated.

I had Mautic running a few months ago but ran into issues with the upgrade to 1.2 so I removed it. Trying again today, it appears I'm still having issues.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here? I'm struggling to find a installation guide because I'm at a loss right now.

That doesn’t make sense to me. The limit is 120MB, but it gets out of memory trying to allocate 35MB. Could you discuss this issue with your server provider?

I downloaded the production version of Mautic 1.2 (https://www.mautic.org/download/) and uploaded it into a folder on my domain. When I navigated to this folder through the browser to complete the install, I get the following message:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 35389440) (tried to allocate 36 bytes) in /path/to/mautic/app/bootstrap.php.cache on line 2701

In my PHP Info I see I have 120M allocated.

I had Mautic running a few months ago but ran into issues with the upgrade to 1.2 so I removed it. Trying again today, it appears I’m still having issues.

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong here? I’m struggling to find a installation guide because I’m at a loss right now.

Trying to install
I am getting similar when trying to install. First tried 1.2.2, and now trying 1.2.4
this error:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 35127296) (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in /homepages/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/mauto/app/bootstrap.php.cache on line 2701

and php settings (using 5.6)

Configuration option PHP 5.6
Zend Framework v2.6.0-dev
allow_call_time_pass_reference Not supported
allow_url_fopen Activated
display_errors Activated
error_reporting 22517
html_errors Activated
include_path .:/usr/lib/php5.6
log_errors Deactivated
magic_quotes_runtime Not supported
magic_quotes_sybase Not supported
max_execution_time 50000
memory_limit 120M
post_max_size 8M
precision 14
safe_mode Deactivated
short_open_tag Activated
upload_max_filesize 40M

I have Mautic running version 1.2.2 in a different account on this hosting company

Don’t see minimum server requirements for Mautic in the Wiki
Any clues on what needs fixing will be appreciated
Do you need data from phpinfo()?

As I wrote earlier, contact your server provider to increase your memory limit. Mautic tries to allocate 35MB and the memory limit is hit. So memory_limit 120M might not be true. I’d recommend even higher limit. Something like 512MB. It depends what you’ll do with Mautic though.

Resolved - I increased the memory limit to 256M by uploading directives in a php.ini file

Now I am happily bappily proceeding with install.

Thanks.