500 server error upon submitting form

I have a test form setup that just takes email addresses. Upon submitting it, I get the following error in the logs and a 500 error displaying:

Code:
[2015-02-05 19:53:38] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception BadMethodCallException: "Undefined method 'updateLastActive'. The method name must start with either findBy or findOneBy!" at /Users/nateritter/Sites/mautic.dev/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/EntityRepository.php line 226 {"exception":"[object] (BadMethodCallException(code: 0): Undefined method 'updateLastActive'. The method name must start with either findBy or findOneBy! at /Users/nateritter/Sites/mautic.dev/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/EntityRepository.php:226)"} []

I have a test form setup that just takes email addresses. Upon submitting it, I get the following error in the logs and a 500 error displaying:

[2015-02-05 19:53:38] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception BadMethodCallException: "Undefined method 'updateLastActive'. The method name must start with either findBy or findOneBy!" at /Users/nateritter/Sites/mautic.dev/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/EntityRepository.php line 226 {"exception":"[object] (BadMethodCallException(code: 0): Undefined method 'updateLastActive'. The method name must start with either findBy or findOneBy! at /Users/nateritter/Sites/mautic.dev/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/EntityRepository.php:226)"} []

Hey Nate,

Sorry about that. I just pushed an update to fix this.

Open app/bundles/LeadBundle/Entity/LeadRepository.php and search for updateLeadLastActive and change it to updateLastActive.

Thanks!
Alam

Great, thanks. Not sure if this is related or not to the fix, but on /leads/view/1 there’s some new JS errors I hadn’t seen before:

Did you overwrite your existing beta3 installation with the github source? Or is it a totally different folder? If the former, you may want to try deleting media/js/app.js and libraries.js (they will be regenerated when you refresh the page). It’s possible the prod assets got out of sync with the source files in the repo.

Also try clearing your browsers cache.

Thanks!
Alan

I started from scratch completely… new database, new folder, etc. It’s possible the browser cache had something to do with it. I haven’t seen it in a while, so perhaps nevermind until I can recreate the issue.