A first Campaign is not triggering

@nerdrico

Your configs should be like this

/usr/bin/php /home/nerdrico/public_html/niles/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod
/usr/bin/php /home/nerdrico/public_html/niles/app/console mautic:campaigns:update -f --env=prod
/usr/bin/php /home/nerdrico/public_html/niles/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -f --env=prod
/usr/bin/php /home/nerdrico/public_html/niles/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

Remember that email:process is only needed if you use Queued sending.

@Nick

do you use any kind of panel? cPanel? zPanel? Webuzo?

Tiago, the only difference is the " -f"? Interesting. I will check now and came back later to update this topic. Thanks!

Yep, sometimes the script starts to work but you need to force the restart, make sure to try with an anonymous browser (I always use Tor) and to a new lead/email to check if it’s gonna work for real.

Ok. I try with Safari and without change my old campaign. Doest work. Now I am test with Tor and creating new Campaign. I came back in minutes.

@nerdrico send us the image of your campaing too, please.

Nothing… :frowning:

Now is 11:48 (local time) and no e-mail was sent…

Try to create a campaign like this one

Form -> Send Email -> Opens -> Send other Email

Without timing. If it works, your problem should be the timezone, you could need to add

date_default_timezone_set ('UTC');

on “console” file inside the ‘app’ folder

Ok. I will create now.

no work.

Could u send the link of the form?

Yes: http://nerdrico.com.br/test/

The leads was add normally, see:

How much time did you set the cron job?

@tiagorodrigues

I set up cron jobs as explained in documentation.

My test campaign:

Lead source > Add X Points (and) Send Test email

After test I see that points were added, but email was not sent. I will wait some more, I set cron for 1/hr.

I should mention that on other instance I get email normally when visitor submit a form, so there are no problems with email settings I guess.

I also noticed that one rule I set in Points section is not respected: adding x points after visiting X page. While other points are added normally (rules respected), this one is not. No idea why…

1 min for all crons:

1 min for all crons should be

or

*/1 * * *

Nothing happens:

I saw your email into the form list, but no email was sent.

You are using Mautic in one folder “/home/maricatenis/public_html/federer/”
And your cronjobs are to another one “/home/nerdrico/public_html/niles/”

Set your cronjobs to the right folder
example
/usr/bin/php /home/maricatenis/public_html/federer/app/console

And also you are using diferent servers? I saw you removed the image, but that was confusing.