A quick introduction

Hi everyone,

As I’m new to Mautic, I thought to just introduce myself.

My name is Fahed and I used to be a Certified Infusionsoft Partner for a couple of years. I’m very much into automation and have been since I set up my first business in 2004. At one point, I became disenchanted with it because I had coded all the automation myself, which made it difficult for others to understand. But Infusionsoft changed that because the campaign manager made everything clear to everyone.

Sadly, Infusionsoft suffers from 2 problems. It’s too expensive for projects which don’t make money and all of their emails come from mailer@infusionmail.com, which makes the automation seem far less personal.

Finding Mautic is a real god-send because automation now becomes affordable for everyone!

My company has a development team in Sri Lanka and they’re really excited about the possibility of contributing towards Mautic.

It’s great to be here and I’m looking forward to happy Mautic days ahead.

Hi everyone,

As I’m new to Mautic, I thought to just introduce myself.

My name is Fahed and I used to be a Certified Infusionsoft Partner for a couple of years. I’m very much into automation and have been since I set up my first business in 2004. At one point, I became disenchanted with it because I had coded all the automation myself, which made it difficult for others to understand. But Infusionsoft changed that because the campaign manager made everything clear to everyone.

Sadly, Infusionsoft suffers from 2 problems. It’s too expensive for projects which don’t make money and all of their emails come from mailer@infusionmail.com, which makes the automation seem far less personal.

Finding Mautic is a real god-send because automation now becomes affordable for everyone!

My company has a development team in Sri Lanka and they’re really excited about the possibility of contributing towards Mautic.

It’s great to be here and I’m looking forward to happy Mautic days ahead.