Action for setting an exact number of points?

Hi all,

I’m very new to Mautic, so please forgive me, if this has been asked before or is being working on. I couldn’t find anything in the documentation.

I just finished setting up the hosted version of Mautic and I’m now trying to set up my first campaign. Compared to the system that I have been using so far, that point concept is absolutely superb and seems to perfectly fit my needs. However, I’m wondering, if it’s possible to have an event trigger setting an exact number of points - instead of just adding and subtracting? This thing is… I would like to repeatedly add points for certain actions (such as opening an e-mail, visiting a website and so on), but only have the system trigger a certain action (and move the contact to another stage), when some specific criterion has been met (such as filling out a form).

The problem with just adding points is that, say, opening an e-mail multiple times (or opening multiple e-mails) would result in adding more and more points… until, maybe, some event is triggered that is not supposed to trigger just from the action of opening e-mails. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi all,

I’m very new to Mautic, so please forgive me, if this has been asked before or is being working on. I couldn’t find anything in the documentation.

I just finished setting up the hosted version of Mautic and I’m now trying to set up my first campaign. Compared to the system that I have been using so far, that point concept is absolutely superb and seems to perfectly fit my needs. However, I’m wondering, if it’s possible to have an event trigger setting an exact number of points - instead of just adding and subtracting? This thing is… I would like to repeatedly add points for certain actions (such as opening an e-mail, visiting a website and so on), but only have the system trigger a certain action (and move the contact to another stage), when some specific criterion has been met (such as filling out a form).

The problem with just adding points is that, say, opening an e-mail multiple times (or opening multiple e-mails) would result in adding more and more points… until, maybe, some event is triggered that is not supposed to trigger just from the action of opening e-mails. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Any help would be much appreciated.