Only 1 point added

Hi,

I am running Mautic self installation.

I setup actions to add Points when a from is submitted. In the example below +10 should be added:

form.png

When I run a test - I see the point action triggered in the contact’s profile page:

point-triggered.png

But for some reason only 1 point is added, instead of 10:

points.png

Is this a bug or something wrong in my configuration? I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong in the configuration because it works fine for a few days, then all of a sudden it starts only adding 1 point. I don’t know why?

PS> I should also mention that I’ve tried to add points in 2 ways (via 2 methods): 1st as mentioned above. 2nd I tried adding points by using the “Manage Points” section & setting up point actions to trigger when the visitor submits one of the forms… But in both cases same thing happens - works fine for 1-2 days, after that it only starts recording 1 point (no matter how many points are configured to be added).

Anyone know if this is a bug?

Hi,

I am running Mautic self installation.

I setup actions to add Points when a from is submitted. In the example below +10 should be added:

When I run a test - I see the point action triggered in the contact’s profile page:

But for some reason only 1 point is added, instead of 10:

Is this a bug or something wrong in my configuration? I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong in the configuration because it works fine for a few days, then all of a sudden it starts only adding 1 point. I don’t know why?

PS> I should also mention that I’ve tried to add points in 2 ways (via 2 methods): 1st as mentioned above. 2nd I tried adding points by using the “Manage Points” section & setting up point actions to trigger when the visitor submits one of the forms… But in both cases same thing happens - works fine for 1-2 days, after that it only starts recording 1 point (no matter how many points are configured to be added).

Anyone know if this is a bug?

Exact same problem here, anybody??