Mautic Community Forums

Points of my leads do not increase

The points of my leads do not increase.



First example:



I created and triggered an campaign:

  • Source: Lead List
  • Action: Adjust lead points



    I triggered the campaign manually with:
  • php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod
  • php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod



    In the history of the lead is shown the event “Triggered X Points event”, but the lead still has 0 points.



    Second example:



    I created a Point Action with:
  • When a lead… …submits a form



    After apply my lead submits the form and this is shown in the history, too… but still 0 points.



    I would be nice to know whether i did something wrong…

The points of my leads do not increase.

First example:

I created and triggered an campaign:

  • Source: Lead List
  • Action: Adjust lead points

I triggered the campaign manually with:

  • php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod
  • php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod

In the history of the lead is shown the event “Triggered X Points event”, but the lead still has 0 points.

Second example:

I created a Point Action with:

  • When a lead… …submits a form

After apply my lead submits the form and this is shown in the history, too… but still 0 points.

I would be nice to know whether i did something wrong…

Forgive me for asking a basic question, but in your CRON paths you listed above…did you replace /path/to/mautic/app with the correct path for your specific server?

Hope it helps!
David

Thanks for reply, David. Yes i did replace “path/to” with the correct path. I even recieve a correct output of the cronjob without warnings or errors.

mine don’t update either with point action or using API.

Points increase for me normally. Make sure you don’t test the triggers with the admin session. Either log out from Mautic or use incognito browser for testing.

So here is my latest test. I have a campaign with source of a lead list. The campaign has one action, which is to update the lead points by 1. I add the user to the lead list using the Admin Panel, and the points do not increase. The user is also not added to the campaign!

Second test was to use the API to add a user to a lead list. The user gets added successfully to the list, AND they get added to the campaign, and no points get adjusted. All my leads have 0 points still.

Not sure where to look for an error log, or what but here is something truly interesting. I looked in the database and the point table HAS values in there. There are 3 records for the lead I was trying to add points to. But they do not show in the Admin Panel and in editing a user in the admin “Points 0”.

There are several point events in the database as well. So I am not sure what is happening but point “activities” seem to be happening but not reflecting in the Admin Panel…

I can provide whatever info you need to help debug.

The lead has to make the decision which is defined before the point action. Unless the point action is right after the lead source node.

Make sure you have the cron jobs configured correctly.
https://www.mautic.org/getting-started/

For errors look at /app/logs/ folder and to the server error log which location depends on the server, configuration and OS so I cannot tell you where it is.