After upgrade Channels >> Emails page does not work

I performed a manual upgrade to Mautic 2.1 (mostly because none of the other upgrade methods worked) from a fresh 2.0 install. Everything seems fine EXCEPT for 2 pages that will not load:

Channels >> Emails

and

Components >> Dynamic Content

Clicking those menu selections give me the “Uh oh, 500 Internal server error” response. ONLY those two pages, but they are critical! I can’t even compose an email.

What can I do to address this error? Help please!

I performed a manual upgrade to Mautic 2.1 (mostly because none of the other upgrade methods worked) from a fresh 2.0 install. Everything seems fine EXCEPT for 2 pages that will not load:

Channels >> Emails
and
Components >> Dynamic Content

Clicking those menu selections give me the “Uh oh, 500 Internal server error” response. ONLY those two pages, but they are critical! I can’t even compose an email.

What can I do to address this error? Help please!

I got that too. Did you try loading [your-mautic-url]/s/update/schema? That worked for me.

The idea came from this blog post, which has some other ideas you can try if that doesn’t work:
http://johnlinhart.com/blog/uh-oh-mautic-upgrade-was-not-successful

Thanks I’ll give the page a look and let you know the outcome.

BTW, how is the /s/ in the “[your-mautic-url]/s/update/schema” resolved? There is no ‘s’ directory so where should I be looking?

Done. Works!

I’m so used to viewing things by directory path that it never occurred to me to just put the URL in a bowser and wait. Looks like that was the fix. Thanks much!

Great!