Allow same email address to submit multiple times

Hello, I have a scenario I would like to see if Mautic would support. Would like the ability to collect a users name, email and various other data multiple times. The name and email would of course be the same each time but the various other data collected would be different. Example:The user would come to my landing page, the user would input into the form their ‘same name’, ‘same.email@their_email.com’, differnt data1, different data2, different data3, etc. They would then receive an email autoreponder each time they submit the form. Would Mautic allow the multiple instances of the same email address?

Hello, I have a scenario I would like to see if Mautic would support. Would like the ability to collect a users name, email and various other data multiple times. The name and email would of course be the same each time but the various other data collected would be different. Example:The user would come to my landing page, the user would input into the form their ‘same name’, ‘same.email@their_email.com’, differnt data1, different data2, different data3, etc. They would then receive an email autoreponder each time they submit the form. Would Mautic allow the multiple instances of the same email address?

Hi!

Starting with 1.0.4, the same email can be sent numerous times to the lead through campaigns or form submits. However, if sent through the email manager, it will only be sent once. This is because the lead lists are dynamic as leads are added and removed so you wouldn’t want the same leads from getting the email over and over as new leads are added to the list.

Thanks!
Alan

I should have added that I would not be ‘email marketing’ to the leads collected. I am looking to collect the various data that the lead is providing in the submit form. I would take action on the various data outside of Mautic. Muatic would notify me the data that has been collected, and Mautic would autorespond the the lead a thank you email. Again the user would submit a lead over an over again with the same name and email but different various data.
Thank you for your quick response.