Are cron jobs needed?

My install has a couple issues and troubleshooting hasn’t gotten me anywhere. So I’m starting over and double checking every assumption I have.

Does Mautic need cron jobs to function?

Situation A: If I don’t ever get into Mautic and want everything to be automated, I MUST have cron jobs or nothing will happen.

Situation B: I get into Mautic every day. Would that trigger everything? Would that fire off campaigns, adjust scores, edt segments, etc. Or do I still need to trigger specific files with cron jobs?

Thanks for the help,

Josh

My install has a couple issues and troubleshooting hasn’t gotten me anywhere. So I’m starting over and double checking every assumption I have.

Does Mautic need cron jobs to function?

Situation A: If I don’t ever get into Mautic and want everything to be automated, I MUST have cron jobs or nothing will happen.

Situation B: I get into Mautic every day. Would that trigger everything? Would that fire off campaigns, adjust scores, edt segments, etc. Or do I still need to trigger specific files with cron jobs?

Thanks for the help,

Josh

@jwrobbs Cron is a vital part for Mautic without Cron job Mautic will not work properly.

Thanks. Cron jobs added. Hopefully that fixes things.