Aspects of campaign failing - trying to diagnose why

Hi, I am running my first complex campaign and some aspects, specifically emails sending in response to a form decision are failing and I need to figure out why urgently.

This is my campaign in the builder

The steps ticked in green are applied as expected (or partly applied in one case)

The steps in red have not applied as expected.

It’s odd because the form decisions which should trigger the next actions, which are thank you messages, have worked okay:

There you can see the “I can come on one or more of the suggested dates” or “I can’t come on either date” decisions are recorded correctly, so the correct thank you message should just send but it hasn’t:

I am a little confused by the order of this list, I am not sure if the order top to bottom is support to represent time. If it is supposed to be all the actions in a linear time order, then this is more like the order I would expect:

Anyone know where I need to start in the debugging?

Hi, I am running my first complex campaign and some aspects, specifically emails sending in response to a form decision are failing and I need to figure out why urgently.

This is my campaign in the builder

The steps ticked in green are applied as expected (or partly applied in one case)

The steps in red have not applied as expected.

It’s odd because the form decisions which should trigger the next actions, which are thank you messages, have worked okay:

There you can see the “I can come on one or more of the suggested dates” or “I can’t come on either date” decisions are recorded correctly, so the correct thank you message should just send but it hasn’t:

I am a little confused by the order of this list, I am not sure if the order top to bottom is support to represent time. If it is supposed to be all the actions in a linear time order, then this is more like the order I would expect:

Anyone know where I need to start in the debugging?

mmm, now things randomly sent the next day. This is very confusing!