Campaign emails are not sent

I setup a campaign with a welcome email sent immediately, then a decision tree where if the contact downloaded the asset in the welcome email five points are given. If the contact didn’t download the asset the welcome email is sent again after 10 minutes.

After that there’s a serie of emails that are going out every 10 minutes (only to see if the campaign works)

test.png

All of those events are correctly scheduled in the contact activity screen but none of the emails is sent.

The only email that is sent is the welcome email.

I’m on hosted mautic and i already asked for help, i really can’t understand why this is not working.

I setup a campaign with a welcome email sent immediately, then a decision tree where if the contact downloaded the asset in the welcome email five points are given. If the contact didn’t download the asset the welcome email is sent again after 10 minutes.

After that there’s a serie of emails that are going out every 10 minutes (only to see if the campaign works)

All of those events are correctly scheduled in the contact activity screen but none of the emails is sent.

The only email that is sent is the welcome email.

I’m on hosted mautic and i already asked for help, i really can’t understand why this is not working.

This activity screen is from a simplified campaign which contains only 2 emails.

The first welcome email is sent immediately, the second after 5 minuts.

The first email is sent, the second is correctly scheduled but never sent.

I simplified even more.

One contact is added to a test segment.

This test segment is used as a source for a test campaign that sends only one email after 10 minutes the campaign starts.

The event is scheduled to execute but the email is not sent.

The problem is not isolated to emails.

I setup an even simpler campaign when a contact is added to a segment after 10 minutes is given 1 point.

After 10 minutes the contact has still 0 points.

Ok every action (send email, add points, add tag and so on) that should be executed at a relative time period is not working.

Hi, i’m using the cloud version and the actions and send mail, points aren’t beeing executing.

Even the sample email isn’t being sent.

Someone has the same problem?

I’m facing the same problems…
Only the first email is sent, other inside of campaign or if you try to send the email to the contact directly don’t work.

What’s necessary to do?
Is it a kind of configuration?
Or I have to open a ticket issue?

Thanks.

Still waiting for a reply from the support after more than 24 hours.

Usually the main cause is Cron’s not being properly configured.

I’m on hosted Mautic, i doubt the folks who manage the software are not able to configure their own software.

Yes, sorry, I missed that little bit at the bottom of your post.

No worries, after 48 hours campaigns are still not working and i heaven’t heard from support.

More than 72 hours and no reply from support.

In fact I’m facing the send mail problem with Cloud version…

The campanign are triggered but the email never come.

Any ideia of how can I test my email setup? Validate it!?

Thanks

where you able to resolve it. I had the same issue paid someone to fix it.
His plain htlm form worked but the forms I created using thrive leads, WP profit builder did not work.

I am close to given up on mautic.
The delivery rate is great with amazon servers but I think the energy and time spent trying to fix things adds up.
Are we really saving money ??

@tiagogouvea, eu enviei um email para o suporte… uso a versão paga. Eles responderam depois de uma semana avisando que foi um problema na minha instalação. Foi resolvido por eles e agora está tudo certo.

[quote=14508:@xoveryoux]Hi, i’m using the cloud version and the actions and send mail, points aren’t beeing executing.

Even the sample email isn’t being sent.

Someone has the same problem?[/quote]

I am having the same issue right now - how did you resolve the issue?

Hello

I’m with the cloud version, and also having a similar issue. My campaign emails are being sent accordingly, until the contact is pushed into a segment. Once pushed there the contact should receive a segment email, which never happens. I tried to manually send the segment email, and it just keeps queuing them.

Did anybody find a way to make it work?