Emails in campaign don´t send

Hello,

I have created simple campaign, where I want to send an email to new contact in specific Mautic segment. I want to send an email immediately after adding contact to Mautic.

Contacts are added from a website form, which is not created by Mautic, but after filling the form the contact with an email and mobile number is created in Mautic.

I really don´t know how to specify conditions - I have right Contact source, new contacts from this form are added to the campaign. But then i have action Send an email immediately and no email send after the contact is added. I tried to add condition - email is not blank, but nothing works :(

Please can you help me how to specify the decision tree? I have only Contact Source and the Send an email immediately, but it doesn´t work.

Thanks a lot!

David

Hello,

I have created simple campaign, where I want to send an email to new contact in specific Mautic segment. I want to send an email immediately after adding contact to Mautic.

Contacts are added from a website form, which is not created by Mautic, but after filling the form the contact with an email and mobile number is created in Mautic.

I really don´t know how to specify conditions - I have right Contact source, new contacts from this form are added to the campaign. But then i have action Send an email immediately and no email send after the contact is added. I tried to add condition - email is not blank, but nothing works :frowning:

Please can you help me how to specify the decision tree? I have only Contact Source and the Send an email immediately, but it doesn´t work.
Thanks a lot!

David

Have you created the necessary cron jobs?

@dhorava , Man you need to create Cron JObs and trigger the emails and campaign lets discuss in details.

@bizcrony, what is your intention behind mentioning the same thing another time?

@PeterTL cron jobs are must to set up

Yes. That’s why I wrote it 3 hours ago und you repeated it 1 hour ago.

No offence, but let’s try to keep the forum quality on a high level. For this, the supporter should read all messages up to the point in time he answers.

@PeterTL true

Thanks! :smiley:

Thanks to all! We didn´t have running campaign cron jobs on our server, now it´s ok :slight_smile:

@dhorava GOOD TO KNOW , YOU GET RESOLVED.