Campaign not sending e-mails (suddenly stopped)

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.2.0
My PHP version is: 7.4.FPM (shared hosting)
My Database type and version is: mySQL

Your problem
I have a quite simpe campaign:
When the sales in Woocommerce are completed, my customers are tagged “Sales completed” in Mautic and then they end up in the segment “STAT Sales completed”. This segment is the beginning of the campaign “Request product rating”. I check if they have allowed us to contact them for ratings and if yes, I wait 17 days before they get an e-mail (between 10:00 and 18.00) asking for a rating. When the e-mail is sent I remove the tag and they get removed from the segment - done deal!
This has worked fine until 2 weeks ago.

Now they stay in the campaign but the e-mail never gets sent. When it is time for the e-mail to be sent, nothing happens and there estimated sending time is moved by the time which is set to retry unsuccessful sends. For days now all e-mails from this campaign are pushed from 10:00 to 11:00 … 17:00 to 18:00 … next day 10:00 … and so on.

These errors are showing in the log:
There are no errors in the log

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

• Checking the logs
  • Checking the folder mautic/var/spool - it is and stays empty
  • Other campaigns seem to send their e-mails without problems
  • Checking Amazon SES for errors
  • “Playing” with related parameters in “local.php”

Grateful for any support! Thx in advance!

Hello,
Is the email send event in the history of the contact?
Are you using immediate or queued email sending?
Thx,
Joey

Hello joeyk,

no, there is no send event in the history of the contact.
I am using queued email sending.

Thx for your support!
Harald

Hi, is the campaign running at all? Do you see campaign events being executed?

It is adding people, so (with my limited knowlegde) I think it generally works?

Seems so. You can click on the the actions and decisions tab to see what the outcomes are.

Even here I have the feeling that it should be okay. I have now manually sent most of these e-mails but kept one - as I said it is pushed through the whole day I have no idea why it does not work.

@joeyk - I have sent all “hanging” messages manually and now the new ones are again sent automatically without a problem - no idea why this has happened. But thank you a lot for trying to support me!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.