Troubling Sending Campaign Emails

Hi, I’ve tried everything to try and get campaign emails to send out, been banging my head off a wall all weekend. Just installed lastest version at hostgator, don’t see any error message anywhere, all other ways of sending emails in mautic work except campaigns, even though it says action was triggered and executed nothing is getting sent out?

Ok so we’ve done the following

-we have amazon SES as email provider, and we’ve tested it multiple ways, i.e in configuration page test, also sending via a segment list functionality, we’ve sent manual emails to individual test contacts, all emails work and are delivered. BUT not able to send via campaign action.

-YES we’ve checked and rechecked cron dozens of times and executed commands in SSH shell to confirm they’re running, we can see everything working correctly everywhere, we’ve compared it to the hosted free version of mautic install and everything is updating and working properly, but no campaign emails sent.

• we have a point added action in addition to email send action, we can see points added as expected, but no campaign emails sent, even though it says on campaign actions page the action was completed 100%, and also under contacts we see that the action was executed according to what the user interface says, but there’s no emails in campaigns going out?

-We’ve check all logs, mautic error log, html raw logs, but we don’t see any errors

Hi, I’ve tried everything to try and get campaign emails to send out, been banging my head off a wall all weekend. Just installed lastest version at hostgator, don’t see any error message anywhere, all other ways of sending emails in mautic work except campaigns, even though it says action was triggered and executed nothing is getting sent out?

Ok so we’ve done the following
-we have amazon SES as email provider, and we’ve tested it multiple ways, i.e in configuration page test, also sending via a segment list functionality, we’ve sent manual emails to individual test contacts, all emails work and are delivered. BUT not able to send via campaign action.
-YES we’ve checked and rechecked cron dozens of times and executed commands in SSH shell to confirm they’re running, we can see everything working correctly everywhere, we’ve compared it to the hosted free version of mautic install and everything is updating and working properly, but no campaign emails sent.

• we have a point added action in addition to email send action, we can see points added as expected, but no campaign emails sent, even though it says on campaign actions page the action was completed 100%, and also under contacts we see that the action was executed according to what the user interface says, but there’s no emails in campaigns going out?
    -We’ve check all logs, mautic error log, html raw logs, but we don’t see any errors

I see “Campaign action triggered” for the email that the campaign should send, but I see no evidence of any emails being sent, if you look at the email template I used it says zero sent, zero read on the email channel page. So obviouslly something isn’t right, as the campaign is saying it’s sent, the email template says zero emails have been sent using that template, I think this is some sort of PHP bug as it’s not a cron issue, or smtp configuration issue, all other emails go out when sent manually or direct to segment list.

Hi, I’m having exactly the same problem here.
Could you please help?

Thanks!
Raz

I’ve got the same issue.

I had the same problem when I updated to version 2.1 on the 12th of August. I had a backup so I rolled back to version 2.0.1 and everything worked fine again… So it might be a bug in the 2.1 version that is responsible. I run Mautic also on Hostgator by the way…

I have this same issue on SiteGround cloud VPS, everything now seems to work with exception to campaign emails.

Anyone know of any issue that causes this?

I have version 2.5 installed.

I just changed the Path to the email queue directory from the default to /home/xxxx/mailqueue after creating the mailqueue folder and I can see now when I submit the form there is a message created in this folder.

After the cron is run the message disappears and is never received.

…still testing.

I opted to use phpmail and send immediately, not the best as the list grows but we can deal with that at a later date.

any updates on this?

Same he but with a fresh install.
Any updates?