Campaign not send email to segment

Hi, i have a troble with campeign and segment.

Yesterday evening create a segment add a contact, then i setup a campaign as image below, and schedule publish campagin today at 7 am but nothing email was sent.

Campaign trigger cron run every 16 min, campaign update cron run every 30 min, segment update cron run every 18min, process mail every 20min and fetch email every 15 min.

Why emails weren’t sent?

campaign-1.png

Thanks in advance.

Hi, i have a troble with campeign and segment.

Yesterday evening create a segment add a contact, then i setup a campaign as image below, and schedule publish campagin today at 7 am but nothing email was sent.
Campaign trigger cron run every 16 min, campaign update cron run every 30 min, segment update cron run every 18min, process mail every 20min and fetch email every 15 min.
Why emails weren’t sent?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have same issue, have you figure out, how to solve it, Thanks

Hi guys, the campaign setup seems ok to me but I sould like to know if in the upcoming emails widget do you see anything scheduled. I had the same problem and I discovered that my hosting provider does not allow me to set proper cron jobs.

Just to check it out, di you try to send a test email? It’s been recieved?

Thanks Andrea, I checked and provider ables the cron jobs, checked them and are according to the Mautc guide, of course change the Path/to/mautic to the real path.
Checked the upcoming emails and nothing. :(, nevertheless I can send single emails, or if the campaign is from a form works. But it does not when using segments. Any advise? Thank you.

You had your web host add the crons? Can you post what they added?

Hi @Adam Have you created a campaign using as entry point the segments, with no form, example, you add manually your leads, then you have a campaign that triggers when leads is added to segment. Please advise, if you know. I have tried and is not triggering. Thanks in advance.

I’ll setup a segment and try and kick off a campaign from it right now. Stay tuned…

Try “php-cli” before your cron entry, i had same problem cron jobs not working, change from php to php-cli, might fix it

What version of Mautic do you have currently installed? I had the same problem when I updated to version 2.1 on the 12th of August. I had a backup so I rolled back to version 2.0.1 and everything worked fine again… So it might be a bug in the 2.1 version that is responsible.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

We are having the same problem: Created a campaign (see image). When I add an individual lead, it seems to work. But added a segment of about 100 people, they got the welcome email, but then the scheduled email did not send.

Tried updating Mautic, but this does not seem to have resolved the issue. Talked to our dev and he does not seem to think it is a cronjob problem.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

http://imgur.com/WofPGOu

Facing just the same problem!

Same for us. With have a beautiful emailing software (2.3.0) that can’t sends emails …

Some errors in the logs with PHPMailer and MailJet SMTP gateways, issue created https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/3040

Hey Mautic family :slight_smile:

I have same problem

• email is sent if set-up as ACTION in the FORM
  • email is not sent if its part of the CAMPAIGN (and it doesnt matter if CONTACT SOURCE is CONTACT SEGMENT or CAMPAIGN FORM)

Anybody same experience? Is there any progress about all questions above? Thanks

Same here. My immediate download is sent, the welcome sequence works, the user should then immediately receive an educational email. The education email is not being triggered. I’m on version 2.5.1 and can’t roll back as it was a fresh install when I switched to a new shared host.

Step 1: Create a cron file
command : crontab -e

Step 2: Then add the following code in the cron file
*/4 * * * * sudo php /var/www/html/your_application_name/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild -f
*/5 * * * * sudo php /var/www/html/your_application_name/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -f

for every 4 minutes the campaigns will rebuild , and for every 5 minutes the campaigns will trigger.

For example if you are publishing a campaign at 9.00 am , the campaign will triggered at 9.05 am you can get email by 9.05 am

This works out for me.

Another method:

You can install cronfig plugin to send the scheduled mails

i´ve been struggling with this same problem, and i´ve found the solution, at least, for mine.
When i started designing the campaigns i choose to create ¨New Template Email¨ for each action.
None e-mail were sended.

Today i created a new one, but ¨New Segment Email¨ type.
This way i can send them, but, i cant add them to the campaigns.

Is a partial solution.
I hope i can solve the whole issue soon.

Old thread, but I’ve found a solution for the same problem on our Siteground shared hosting server.
Cron jobs were working fine until I updated Mautic. Apparently. In fact, what I did was to update PHP, more or less in the same days, so I thought the issue was related to Mautic, but instead, was related to PHP version. Our cronjobs started with “php …” and this path was incorrect. Once I put /usr/local/php70/bin/php everything started to work again.

tl;dr: Check the bin/php exact path for your PHP version and use that path in your cron jobs.

Regards
Marco

I also have the same issue. My campaigns are not sending at all. I tried changing the cron job to this as I am using php version 7.0. I wonder what the problem is.

• *	  *  	*  	/opt/php70/bin/php /home/johnsmith007/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -f --env=prod

Could you please try to execute the command out of cron via command line?

/opt/php70/bin/php /home/johnsmith007/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -f --env=prod

What is the output?